Trump and Congress over spent so cut police funding should even out

The only way I see to pay for 3 trillion deficit is to cut funding to police because would be to dumb to stop funding free shipping for Chinese goods.
This question may be a ding dong, but who are we in debt to? How and why does a country take out loans? Are there interest rates?
We in debt to federal reserve it a form printed money, with out government just printing. The government take out loans though bonds,Interest rate is same as saving bond rate. The biggest buyer of bonds is federal reserve there do it with a print permit issue by them self. America people who save buy a few same with other countries people.
Printing money is form of tax.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
We in debt to federal reserve it a form printed money, with out government just printing. The government take out loans though bonds,Interest rate is same as saving bond rate. The biggest buyer of bonds is federal reserve there do it with a print permit issue by them self. America people who save buy a few same with other countries people.
Printing money is form of tax. Originally Posted by Ripmany

I'm beginning to think you aren't as dumb as your writing makes you appear. Maybe you do have some smarts but you don't have the words to prove it. I can almost make out what you are trying to say and there just may be a kernel of truth in there some where but it will take a better man than me to make sense of it.