Story about prostitution in Ithaca

The Ithaca Voice, an online-only paper, has a story about prostitution in Ithaca that apparently interviews some providers known on this forum.

http://ithacavoice.com/2015/09/sex-i...ion-in-ithaca/.
Interesting.....
It is interesting and unfortunate that these beautiful women are subjected to the pitfalls of drug use. That they no longer view sex as a pleasure, but only a paycheck. I can only hope that things get better for the girls that voiced their opinion and side of the hobby.
Hey MP- Did you expect to hear that these women didn't get into law school, so this was plan B? Bienvenido al mundo real..welcome to the real world.
It is interesting and unfortunate that these beautiful women are subjected to the pitfalls of drug use. That they no longer view sex as a pleasure, but only a paycheck. I can only hope that things get better for the girls that voiced their opinion and side of the hobby. Originally Posted by ManningPeyton
Now that is untrue. Some, more than you may think still enjoy the sex. Even if getting paid.

try asking if "still enjoy sex" (answer my surprise you)
rather than "enjoy sex with me" (well ok could be a lie)

note: some may try and not enjoy with some. Not they do not want the pleasure.
Rather as a safety valve from puppy
We've read enough drivel outta Ithaca abot hoes, thank you

...these beautiful women are subjected to the pitfalls of drug use... Originally Posted by ManningPeyton
Subjected to the pitfalls?

I do think the kid did a nice job with that article.
The article shows a narrow scope of full service sex workers. They make it seem like we are all desperate addicts with no other options when that is simply not the case.
Do tell
The article shows a narrow scope of full service sex workers. They make it seem like we are all desperate addicts with no other options when that is simply not the case. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
In addition to this quote from the article:

"“It’s not like we’re being forced to do what we’re doing; we could all stop if we want,” said Deidra,"

there probably should be more info about the ladies who post ads about wanting men to slam cock deep in their throats for money because the lady was raised right and lives clean.
The article shows a narrow scope of full service sex workers. They make it seem like we are all desperate addicts with no other options when that is simply not the case. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
I got a very similar impression. There are definitely a lot of us that simply choose this work because we love what we do.
In addition to this quote from the article:

"“It’s not like we’re being forced to do what we’re doing; we could all stop if we want,” said Deidra,"

there probably should be more info about the ladies who post ads about wanting men to slam cock deep in their throats for money because the lady was raised right and lives clean. Originally Posted by JennerJammer
Diedra said in the article that a good portion of what she makes goes to support her habit.
  • TSlyC
  • 09-13-2015, 12:49 PM
Will anybody stop seeing the girls in the ad?
I got a very similar impression. There are definitely a lot of us that simply choose this work because we love what we do. Originally Posted by tinylatina
Nope.

Ooooops, sorry jb...

Noah, you may love it, no dispute. But few of you would choose it if you could make the same amount doing legit work. You choose it cause its easier (at least you think so at first, then you realize, as we all do, the short cuts aren't easier) and Daddy subsidizes it.
Diedra said in the article that a good portion of what she makes goes to support her habit. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
But she could quit any time she wants. I thought the latter half of my point was better anyhow.