Site problems?

Has anyone else experienced problems with Eccie over the past couple of days? I've had trouble logging in and then having the site kick me out for "server unavailable" errors.

Not sure if it's me or not, but thought I'd ask.
More of a challenge than a problem...can't seem to find the peace
I have had problems too.
Most of yesterday afternoon and early evening, I had the same problem.
they are in the process of some needed upgrades... seems they need to create more space for irrelevant ads and pop ups... cant wait!
Me Too. 503 error
I'm 20/20 with corrective lenses. Whew
they are in the process of some needed upgrades... seems they need to create more space for irrelevant ads and pop ups... cant wait! Originally Posted by Justapervert
Yup my ad blocker used to register 28 popups BLOCKED every time going from every page to every page on ECCIE. Not it only registers 17! Looks like someone is slacking!!!....

This site is popup heaven....no wonder it farks up sooooo often!!!.....

Like yesterday being down most of the day!!!
Like yesterday being down most of the day!!! Originally Posted by Celso
oh mary ...that musta been ...hell fer ya ...havin it all ...farked up

...let plastic man ...ease yer pain
I've been having the same problems! I thought maybe it was my Internet connection.
I've been having the same problems! I thought maybe it was my Internet connection. Originally Posted by BlueEyedBeauty01
I suppose misery loves company.
I've been having the same problems! I thought maybe it was my Internet connection. Originally Posted by BlueEyedBeauty01
Nope it's this site!
Prolly due to running too many dam popups that crash the site!.....
Nope it's this site!
Prolly due to running too many dam popups that crash the site!..... Originally Posted by Celso
oh mary ...sure they dont
Specials?
Overhights?.....