who ya stand with ...jimmie joe or the funnel?

who ya be ...supportin ...in the latest epic battle of ...wits

...let yer pride ...shine
I'm going with ignorance over underhandedness on this one.
she's gone thru the verification process wich is good enough for me
I think they both take the blame

they had some sort of arrangement and it went sour

he needs to go out and go back to back to back 3 in one night within a few hours get that pussy off his mind and move on

just my opinion
for PM!

elg........
Are we sure they ain't sharin a computer and mandles and shandles?
she's gone thru the verification process wich is good enough for me Originally Posted by Carlos Danger

If it werked fer SAB it'll werk fer her!.....

What could go wrong???.....
Are we sure they ain't sharin a computer and mandles and shandles? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Well Snizzle my Jizzle....thinck you iz onto sumptfin!!!.....
Ellie Sinn I am Sorry . I am sorry that I broke the Golden Rule that what is said and done in the bedroom stays in the bedroom. As you texted me last nite and asked "If I was a Man Now" The answer is No. But a Man would recognize his mistakes, try to correct them, learn from the mistakes and move now.

Guys, the providers on this website are human beings trying to make a living and support their families. I did not treat Ellie Sinn as a Women just trying to support her family I treated her like a sex tool and tried to Control her by giving her extra funds to support her family. I tried to Control her also by telling people on this website that I paid for her new additions, in fact Ellie Sinn borrowed that money from me and signed a legal note to pay me back.

So guys , please do not comment on my post in respect of all of the providers on this website who are on this website just to support their families . Like how we are lawyers, doctors, accountants professional individuals trying to support our own families.

Thank You
And Again I am Sorry Ellie Sinn Originally Posted by joe203
plastic man would like to ...change his vote
  • maker
  • 09-21-2015, 11:56 PM
who ya be ...supportin ...in the latest epic battle of ...wits

...let yer pride ...shine Originally Posted by Plastic Man
I think you meant the latest epic battle of tits...but I could be mistaken...
I think you meant the latest epic battle of tits...but I could be mistaken... Originally Posted by maker