Speaking Greek...

I'm Considering It....

Convince Me Guys!!!

What could go wrong?

Consider bald too!

Consider bald too! Originally Posted by splitlicker
Nope, never bald... super short, maybe... bald no...
I have been told it's very enjoyable if done right. Lots and lots of good lube. And take your time. If you want I will come out tomorrow and try it,out with you.
Speaking of nutrition and digestion

Speaking of nutrition and digestion

Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
If you want to experiment I highly suggest doing that with someone you really trust when you are with someone. Andif they're going have experience doing it right that will be a bigger plus. You will know if it is for you or not for you.
Attachment 456322

Probably good idea to start with smaller cocks.
Attachment 456322

Probably good idea to start with smaller cocks. Originally Posted by generalbob

Photoshop is a great thing

You golf???....

You golf???....

Originally Posted by Celso

What in the actual fuck!
I disagree with the smaller cock. Find the biggest cock you can. Take it like a champ and then you will never have any problems again with all the little dicks
I disagree with the smaller cock. Find the biggest cock you can. Take it like a champ and then you will never have any problems again with all the little dicks Originally Posted by makethe33
Naw, I'm good starting off on the smaller side. Thnx for your input though.
The whole key to anal is learning to relax your sphincter!
May take a full minute or two to fully enter the first time if you're an anal virgin.
Then once you're sphincter is fully relaxed, it's surprising what you can take up yer backdoor....

BTW.... Great ThreAD!!!......

Always been a.....

start small...pencil dick here...willing to give ya my full few inches next time I'm in town.