How many would be interested???

I am now offering extended visits

6hrs @ $750

I Luv U girl, but I can`t CUM that many times & I can`t lick your Kitty kat for 6hours my neck and tongue will start hurting LOL!!!. Thats a nice price for 6hours, but what will I tell my girlfriend where I been for 6hours because we do work together ?
We could discuss the current market, our 3 year plan, maybe where we will be vacationing this coming summer.

I could bring my dog and we could go to the dog park. It would be like old times...

Hahahahahahahaha

6 hours....
There are certainly hooks I would pay this rate for.

I like overnights, especially if I'm on the road on business.

Last night in a weird town, short day of work & a plane trip on tap the next day? Can be worth it.
The price is great. However, I'd have to agree with Joe that I'd be pretty worn out after a 6 hour marathon like that.

I definitely wouldn't mind giving it a go, but would need to properly train ahead of time.
I would need to bring a shovel so I can be buried immediately after. I'm just too old to last that long.
No one said the entirety of the 6hrs had to packed full of sexual activity.

We could go to lunch/dinner then go and play and have a nice soak in a hot tub after.
Open your minds some...
Does this price include Greek?
That will be discussed on a case by case basis
No one said the entirety of the 6hrs had to packed full of sexual activity.

We could go to lunch/dinner then go and play and have a nice soak in a hot tub after.
Open your minds some... Originally Posted by Angel T
I was just kidding that's why I put LOL!!! after I said my tongue and neck would start hurting. I had a Dinner date before with my regular we had a great time going to dinner, bowling, pool, and then getting freaky.
No one said the entirety of the 6hrs had to packed full of sexual activity... Originally Posted by Angel T
Whew! Cuz I just couldn't see that happening for anyone!

Does this price include Greek? Originally Posted by wantsome
That will be discussed on a case by case basis Originally Posted by Angel T
If it were on the table (I mean offered, not actually on a table) the price suddenly became a whole lot better!
If it were on the table (I mean offered, not actually on a table) the price suddenly became a whole lot better! Originally Posted by Chaz108
Whew.....
She prolly wants to see what yer packin' first!.....
Only provider I ever met who I would want to hang out with for an extended period was Sexy Samantha.
Whew.....
She prolly wants to see what yer packin' first!..... Originally Posted by Celso
Exactly
Only provider I ever met who I would want to hang out with for an extended period was Sexy Samantha. Originally Posted by Bushman69
When stuck overnight in a strange city, have the hook drop in to the room at 10P, do your business, wake up when you feel ready to go again, do your business, wake up again in the ballpark of 5 A, have a nice morning experience, and she's gone by the time you wake up for good, prepared to face the wicked world.

I love that shit.