ever had a 3 girl massage

Guys, so have you ever dreamed of 3 women making you feel great at one time? doubles is one thing but 3 women is a whole other level of fun!! I've been wondering about 6 hands and 6 boobs all at the same time and wonder if you guys have too?? I am considering setting up (staff edit; specific availability removed; ztonk) a 3 girl massage day at my place. Hoping to find out if fellas are interested in a 6 hand L2 massage for very affordable donation. Checking to see if anyone one is interested in this (staff edit; ztonk) in south austin? Let me know if this once in a lifetime chance to have fun with 3 women and have more fun than most men can dream of is something you would consider. Have you ever had 3 women at once? tell us about your wildest fantasies with 3 women working you over. the 3 girl and 1 guy fun I had outside this hobby have been some of my most memorable times. anyone else like 3 girls at once and want to share their story here?

(staff edit: a reminder that a post is considered an AD if it lists rates, services, or specific availability - without those it is a valid threAD; ztonk)
So what's the 'affordable' 3-girl price to this wonderland?
^^^^^^^^what he said
Well fuckity fuck!! I just want a 3 man massage.

I'd have Little monster massaging my feet and Bourne Whorest and Monsterfun79 rubbing my sugar box and massaging my ass!!

Bahahaaaaa. But seriously I probably can't handle that much dick and a massage all at once. I'd probably pass out in 5 minutes from the sheer excitement of all that dick basking in my ambiance.

Kuddos to any guy that can handle that much twat and stimulation all at once tho.
150 each girl or 450
Good luck girl we couldnt get half that for a 4 girl bukkake!
KBF, I can almost guarantee that one of the gents you mentioned, wouldn't be in a group situation with one of the others that you mentioned. I'm not sure who the third is. LOL
well I have one already and that is why i was trying to set up a whole day to take advantage of it. the deal about bukkake is there are a bunch of other guy's dicks around and this is just one guy and 3 chicks. big difference for some fellas. We'll see who else likes this sort of fun.
Being around other dicks wasnt the problem. They weren't wanting to pay an amount close to the rate as a one on one session for a group situation and especially a higher price if it wasnt full service gfe. Lots single and doubles appointment fall into that rate your asking.

Maybe its me but $450 for a massage is pretty steep when there is no full service. 2 girls is hard enough to maneuver for a massage add 3 and then it turns into a circus. Who goes where, who rubs what, who goes first.. then some one is the wayand it gets hard to maneuver around each other..etc. Good luck girl hope it works out
I'd be up for it if you took your trio on the road north!
Sue_,

Brittany makes some very good points above. Might need/want to work out the bugs first before rolling out the full retail price for said service. You'll likely need a three girl test dummy. To which, I'm volunteering.
KBF, I can almost guarantee that one of the gents you mentioned, wouldn't be in a group situation with one of the others that you mentioned. I'm not sure who the third is. LOL Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
It. was. a. joke. Pfffffff.
Thanks harley. Please for give the typos above as I was on my cell phone. Just giving a providers opinion as I have put together a few different types of events over the years I have been in the hobby some went ok and the others not so much. These types of events like 3 somes, gang bangs, bukkakes and orgies tend to work much better in the real world because these parties arent typically driven by money. Here it is a lot harder because what one may think is practical another may not.
Brittany is spot on! It's hard to compete as a pro, with folks that do it for fun, for free. Plus, those type events in the civvie world , and the people that attend them, don't have the need (usually) for anonymity that is necessary in the hobby, which makes it much easier to schedule, and afford. jus' sayin'
Thanks, y'all, appreciate all the feed back, like I said, I already have one regular who has been wanting this for a while now, so I thought I run it up the flagpole and see who salutes it.. Terrier, as far as north hun, this won't be a road show but oltorf is not too far south for an adventurous curious fella with a 3 girl goal in mind.