Election day

being that is is election day, I am curious is any providers are even going to to try to work today? any of you guys going to hobby today? I think it will be a super slow day but since I voted early, I am willing to see you after you've voted. I wasn't paying attention here 4 years ago so I do not know if election days are dead around here but I am thinking it will be super slow while we all duke it out at the polls today. I will give a discount to anyone sporting their I've voted sticker today.
Since I do not keep an incall daily..only specific days, my usual spots are sold out...and when i say sold out, I mean COMPLETLEY sold out, no options..so thats weird. They usually have rooms no matter what. But I see that today may be slow.
All the ladies should run a Erection on Election day specials
All the ladies should run a Erection on Election day specials Originally Posted by RICKDOG8
I am! Was in my provider ad yesterday just show me your sticker!
Getting out to vote is a perfect excuse for the guys to get out.
Unfortunately, I've got other reasons to be taking the day off.
All the ladies should run a Erection on Election day specials Originally Posted by RICKDOG8
OMG!! Yes!
I'm running a fuck you up the ass special alllll day today.
Uh oh... sore loser.
News flash you were getting fucked no matter what, it's always been that way.
Hillary took your advice! Lol
I'm running a fuck you up the ass special alllll day today. Originally Posted by sue_nami
This cracked me up!
But ill have to admit, i really dont have much of a sense of humor
Good morning Hillary, this is President Elect Donald Trump. How are you feeling today? Answer honestly and don't lie now
Good question! Seemed like many ladies in San Antonio had things to do, and out of the six I contacted, only one came through.
I did....and it got me NOTHING.
I think it's too sensitive a subject for some. Too soon.