Overnight.....What to expect?

Ladies and Gents: First, happy holidays.

I have never done overnight. Was wondering what wonders am I missing. Is it just fuck fest for the whole night? Or other activity are also involved? Like movie and dinning out: like a real date? Does it involve either party sleeping? etc. etc. etc.

In short: what are the pros and cons of overnight?
As soon as you fall asleep, she'll tiptoe out the door with your pants, phone & wallet -LOL!
Each one is as different as the provider. Usually I just ask guys who want to: can you keep up with her?

I've done a couple. Usually they start off with a couple hour session, then a break for a late dinner, then back for more fun. My MO has been to party til morning and then sleep it off after she leaves. They've been great for me.
As soon as you fall asleep, she'll tiptoe out the door with your pants, phone & wallet -LOL! Originally Posted by Slitlikr
^^^^^^^This
Haha

As soon as you fall asleep, she'll tiptoe out the door with your pants, phone & wallet -LOL! Originally Posted by Slitlikr
Only with "trusted" providers, and if your sleeping your really only paying for wake up sex. Wake up sex is awesome though.
LOL yea dont do an overnight unless you have seen her before a few times and trust her enough...
The OP can expect snoring, drool on the pillow, and morning wood going uncut.
You want to pay a hooker to sleep? Morons...
Only if you can fuck, sleep an hour, fuck, sleep an hour, fuck and so on. Otherwise, have an evening session, sleep, have a morning session. Much less expensive.
You get cookies and milk on overnighters
Only if you can fuck, sleep an hour, fuck, sleep an hour, fuck and so on. Otherwise, have an evening session, sleep, have a morning session. Much less expensive. Originally Posted by Oralist
I agree with this.
I recommend saving $ have a 2 or three hour fuck fest by the time you finish you'll be glad she is leaving.
Ladies and Gents: First, happy holidays.

I have never done overnight. Was wondering what wonders am I missing.

In short: what are the pros and cons of overnight? Originally Posted by kiwilover02
I imagine a lot of paranoia over who's gonna fall asleep first and the awkwardness of making sure you got your wallet , keys, gun, and purse everytime you run to the restroom. lol
I hope you are all just being facetious about having to hide things. If you have a legitimate worry about being screwed over, you've picked the wrong lady or should not be doing overnights period. Otherwise, use the in-room safe, learn to accept some of the risks, and enjoy.