The Pre-Game Ritual

• Verify I have my hobby phone.
  • Verify I have a couple of condoms, just in case (has come in handy twice).
  • Count money.
  • Take an ED pill. (Not recreationally, it's medically necessary for me).
  • Count money.
  • Check location and directions.
  • Chew an entire pack of gum on the way (I'm obsessive about avoiding bad breath). Do NOT do this with sugar free gum. Believe me when I say this. Regular old Wrigley's works great.
  • Count money.
  • If going to a hotel: circle the parking lot a couple of times looking for any potential LE presence. Never have seen any; still always look.
  • Arrive, wait in the car until a appointment time. Count money several more times as I wait.
  • Time to go in. If at a hotel, have a fake conversation on my phone as I'm walking in so I don't need to talk to anyone. It's usually a rather angry conversation to give hotel staff extra incentive to avoid me.
Anyone else want to share theirs?
I laughed bc I count about that much as well.

And spend a ton of time trying to send texts to the girl on my hobby phone that doesn't have autocorrect or predictive texting. I didn't realize how easy texting really is on a good phone until I got a cheap throwaway.

I understand your talking on the phone ploy but I just walk straight in like I know exactly where I'm going. Nobody has ever said a word.
I'm glad I came across your pre-game ritual Spanky; it's very insightful. Thank you for sharing.
Got my own, very similar to yours. Never deviate. If anything feels wrong, bail.
I have a to-do-before-leaving-house list. (Most dates are a 2hr drive for me).

Ask provider not to wear perfume (SO might smell it)
Dump phone to computer so I'll have plenty space for pics/video, which I haven't gotten to do it.
Disable family tracking app.
Fill up gas tank.

Peppermint for breath,
Lube, covers, toys, money,
Paper towel roll, ...
1. Take a nice relaxing bubble bath.
2. Spend a copious amount of time on my hair and makeup, while dancing around naked to Lady Gaga.
3. Pick out lingerie and double check to make sure I have all necessary supplies.
4. Leave plenty of treats and catnip out for Gucci to keep him occupied until I get home.
Now this is interesting! I hadn't considered that we might get a provider ritual, but I love it!
I'm glad I came across your pre-game ritual Spanky; it's very insightful. Thank you for sharing. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
You're very welcome Lena! I'm glad you liked it.
1. Take a nice relaxing bubble bath.
2. Spend a copious amount of time on my hair and makeup, while dancing around naked to Lady Gaga.
3. Pick out lingerie and double check to make sure I have all necessary supplies.
4. Leave plenty of treats and catnip out for Gucci to keep him occupied until I get home. Originally Posted by Vannah

I'd pay double to spectate.
  • mwise
  • 01-05-2017, 11:10 AM
LOL- I count the money and check it multiple times as well! I have this huge fear about her calling after saying I stiffed her. Sometimes I even have them check it before I leave and tell me we are all good!
I turn off my tracking on my non-hobby phone.
Text to confirm before I leave.
I should bring condoms, never been a problem until recently. I used to bring them because I preferred a particular brand. Some girls don't like using condoms you bring.
If I think I'm going to hobby that day, I shower that morning instead of the night before.I also take this opportunity to groom if I haven't recently.
I also keep gum in my car to chew on the way.
I don't ck parking lot for LE, but then I'm always with a well known provider, never BP. I do try to park in a way where my car won't be seen by people driving by. Say the hotel is on a busy road, never park where it can be viewed from said road.
Most of my appointments are 30min or less, this keeps me from needing an alibi.
Sit in car, text for room#.
I like to leave both phones in the car so I have nothing on me tying me to the transaction. However I'm also worried that my car will be broken into... Plus sometimes if they don't answer the door, you have to go all the way back out to communicate.
I walk in like I own the place, however I get a little uneasy when there is a guy sitting in the lobby watching tv and or setup with a laptop.
I'm always friendly with maids I see in the hall, sometimes even make chit chat if on the elevator etc..
Sometimes I pop a pill, sometimes I don't, if its a rare HR, then definitely for the sake of possible MSOG!
  • Verify I have my hobby phone.
  • Verify I have a couple of condoms, just in case (has come in handy twice).
  • Count money.
  • Take an ED pill. (Not recreationally, it's medically necessary for me).
  • Count money.
  • Check location and directions.
  • Chew an entire pack of gum on the way (I'm obsessive about avoiding bad breath). Do NOT do this with sugar free gum. Believe me when I say this. Regular old Wrigley's works great.
  • Count money.
  • If going to a hotel: circle the parking lot a couple of times looking for any potential LE presence. Never have seen any; still always look.
  • Arrive, wait in the car until a appointment time. Count money several more times as I wait.
  • Time to go in. If at a hotel, have a fake conversation on my phone as I'm walking in so I don't need to talk to anyone. It's usually a rather angry conversation to give hotel staff extra incentive to avoid me.
Anyone else want to share theirs? Originally Posted by SpankyJ

Forgot a couple: Take some ibuprofen and decongestant to combat the side effects of the ED pill (headache, flushed face, stuffy nose)
what do you do with your wedding ring
what do you do with your wedding ring Originally Posted by Rockcity66
What the hell would it matter what you do with the ring? It's not like you are taking her home to meet the family.
what do you do with your wedding ring Originally Posted by Rockcity66
I do nothing with it, since I don't wear one.
My pre-game ritual…

• Put on some great mood music! Lately I've really been getting into Nina Simone, Melody Gardot, Norah Jones, Etta James, Amy Winehouse, etc.

• Check cocktail supplies! Make a liquor run if necessary.

• Clean incall, light all my scented candles & dim the lights, get the fireplace going... Love ambiance!

• Take a nice hot, relaxing bath and take time to primp, make up and hair.

• Lock my Persian in the guest room. He's nosy & likes to spy on me & my guests. Lol

• Lay out several lingerie choices. Even though it only stays on for about 5 seconds, I still love dressing up!