{staff edit- CK}

{staff edit - CK- ads are not allowed in COED}
no thanks yer ...plastic man ...prolly wonts enjoy the food they done serve in certain kinds a ...institutions
Oh really? I haven’t been to any institutions other than educational ones, so that’s news to me... they didn’t even serve food there. So yes, I can see how you would not like the food at a furthering educational institute. And I’m extremely sorry for your handle...that just says that you can’t get hard so you have to wear a piece of plastic for these girls to fake that they are getting off on to kick you out the door.
Oh really? I haven’t been to any institutions other than educational ones, so that’s news to me... they didn’t even serve food there. So yes, I can see how you would not like the food at a furthering educational institute. And I’m extremely sorry for your handle...that just says that you can’t get hard so you have to wear a piece of plastic for these girls to fake that they are getting off on to kick you out the door. Originally Posted by Do_me_doggy69
Wow another angry personal attack by another prostitute against another evil man.
girl, Would it have not been easier just posting the current 1st pic on bio page to him

I would for ya, but icky says I need ok first
I love that you have already memorized the Image Standard Guidelines and helping your fellow board members learn them as well, OSD! xoxo
I love that you have already memorized the Image Standard Guidelines and helping your fellow board members learn them as well, OSD! xoxo Originally Posted by B Three
your Welcome
Wow a blossoming romance.

Not sure it's socially acceptable as she (?) seems to be from Texas.

Gets a half point for not being from evil Dallas.

Dallas is a nice locale for whores by the way, even though the cameltoed he-shes hate the Mods and probably the pussified NFL team.

Go Giants.
I am a Northern Girl...Houston transplant.
The hookers are epic in Dallas.

I wuv them.
I am a Northern Girl...Houston transplant. Originally Posted by B Three
ah wait mmmmm do we know each other, other than here ?

I hope its not I should know you but do not, mom ran
Well you have my OK
hay Plastic Man

from Do_me to you

LOL not with love or a promise I bet. just thinkin

hay Plastic Man

from Do_me to you

LOL not with love or a promise I bet. just thinkin

Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Submissives instinctively take the position of the prostitute against the customer. This is counterintuitive.

Similar to the American who takes the position of the illegal alien piece of shit against his or her fellow countryman, which is FUCKING PITIFUL.

MAGA, dipshits.
Submissives instinctively take the position of the prostitute against the customer. This is counterintuitive.

Similar to the American who takes the position of the illegal alien piece of shit against his or her fellow countryman, which is FUCKING PITIFUL.

MAGA, dipshits. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
WTF

I was thinking looking at the pic if like men, finger size any relation too...

if so

normal on the tight, but easy ta find the bottom
so even a shorty could maybe boost his ego with a "so that is what bottoming out feels like. I'm repeating"

I have ta ask ya, do you know if Pastie Man is a male or female ?