Trigger happy

• Trey
  • 10-23-2020, 03:19 AM
I'm just wondering after trump fails to win reelection how many of you proud boys are gonna start shooting? Guns snd ammo hard to find and we all know trumpers use gun oil for lube so they are the most likely ones buying everything. They called the dems cry babies after last election what do you call threatening war if you don't win?
What are you talking about?
  • oeb11
  • 10-23-2020, 06:20 AM
DPST - when harris tries to confiscate all weapons from law-abiding citizens in America

it is On!
short answer - understand ?- i doubt it.
Who was threatening war if they don't win? It's the dumb SJWs out in the street destroying shit and threatening war.
I'm just wondering after trump fails to win reelection how many of you proud boys are gonna start shooting? Guns snd ammo hard to find and we all know trumpers use gun oil for lube so they are the most likely ones buying everything. They called the dems cry babies after last election what do you call threatening war if you don't win? Originally Posted by Trey
Not gonna lie, it's kinda tempting. Every time someone shoots an Antifa thug they end up hitting a pedophile.

At that stage it's not just patriotic, it's a public service
the only people who have threatened violence and do use violence when elections don't go their way is the left

you are living in a world of projection

the right uses weapons for protection when attacked

now when the constitution is done away with by the left, there might need to be a bit of America protection as well
I'm just wondering after trump fails to win reelection how many of you proud boys are gonna start shooting? Guns snd ammo hard to find and we all know trumpers use gun oil for lube so they are the most likely ones buying everything. They called the dems cry babies after last election what do you call threatening war if you don't win? Originally Posted by Trey
War? You mean Hillary saying that Biden should never admit defeat no matter what.
You mean Maxine saying to attack Trump supporters where ever you find them.
You mean Antifa saying that they want to bring down the government.
You mean Schumer saying that if Biden doesn't win then there will be hell to pay.

Those radicals?
Yupper them ^^^^^^^^^^ DPST clowns are just mouth breathing idiots