LE at the rose

Drove past the rose around 150 and there were around 3 police cars out front
It was only a matter of time
Just saw that myself. They were talking to a black woman in front of a car at the front of the building. Could be coincidence that she happened to get pulled over and randomly parked in front of the building. If that’s the case, I bet the owners of the two trucks parked in front aren’t having any happy endings right now 😓
Just saw that myself. They were talking to a black woman in front of a car at the front of the building. Could be coincidence that she happened to get pulled over and randomly parked in front of the building. If that’s the case, I bet the owners of the two trucks parked in front aren’t having any happy endings right now 😓

Or, maybe she knows someone thats in there and they had to call the law on her
Not an Encounter Report - Moved to Co-Ed Discussions
I stopped going there a while back anyway. I feel like last few times I left satisfied but feeling like it wasn't worth what I paid for the experience.
Any more intel on the rose? Been wanting to try this place but wondering if this was just someone being pulled over for speeding or something else?
I stopped going there a while back anyway. I feel like last few times I left satisfied but feeling like it wasn't worth what I paid for the experience. Originally Posted by infamousrock

Last couple of times alive stopped by, it felt like a NASCAR pit stop.
Last couple of times alive stopped by, it felt like a NASCAR pit stop. Originally Posted by pulaskirascal
Exactly my point. They want you in and out in like 15 mins it seems
I'll pass on the pit stop mentality and Ymmv
Pit stops are only good in NASCAR.