Fayetteville

I will be in Fayetteville on Friday afternoon for a limited amount of time and I was wondering if anyone could use some new professional photos done for their marketing no charge and no obligation for anything else. I would like to meet up with someone to make some magic while I'm there. Feel free to comment here or pm me if you are interested. I was curious what's your process on deciding on the photos you use for your ads and if you think some better photos could increase your hit rate and earning potential. Plus it would be great to see some updated photos to showcase how beautiful you all are.
Thats a great offer!
Wish I was in town I'd be game
Infamousrock, will you be letting the ladies keep the memory cards from their photo shoots?
I'm ok with that.
You should showcase some of your work!
Great Idea ! Yes please show case your work , I bet some models would be interested
I have a boudoir session scheduled this evening so I will post some of those.
I have a boudoir session scheduled this evening so I will post some of those. Originally Posted by infamousrock
Looking forward to seeing those
I have a boudoir session scheduled this evening so I will post some of those. Originally Posted by infamousrock
Very interested in seeing some samples of your work!
Ask and ye shall receive!
Ask and ye shall receive! Originally Posted by infamousrock
Thank you! I will have to download the app and check them out tomorrow! I am in bed uncharacteristically early thanks to tequila and heartbreak.

What is your arrival date? How long are you staying?
I was just in town just for a day so I'm back home now near LR.