Recognizing the elite women I've crossed paths with...

You always see threads about provider NC/NS and the carnage that follows, but I want to recognize a few ladies that are true professionals, even when we hobbyists can be asswipes.

The Dannie - I love this woman. From day one we've had a pretty good friendship and I consider her my go to lady when I need advice; even with stuff outside the hobby. She is very smart, witty, a damn beautiful. I can't remember ever reading anything negative about her, even back on the old board. I honestly consider this lady a true friend.

Reese Foster - I met Reese a few years back when I was still a rookie. Reese has always been super nice to me and always has an open ear when I needed it. I don't think I ever met anyone that made feel at complete ease during a session. Reese is also smart and handles her business like a professional. This lady is another one I consider a friend.

Safire Sweet - This lady is the reason for this post. I was sprung the first time I saw her pics on the old board. I want to recognize her for her recent act of professionalism. I setup an appointment to finally meet Safire and, with my luck, I was called into work the day of our appointment. To make matters worse, I even forgot about our appointment that day. Yes, I NC/NS her. We guys are very quick to post a thread venting about this when the shoe is on the other foot, but she did not do that. She contacted me about our appointment and I apologized for wasted time. I expected some serious backlash for it given that I wasted her time and possibly money for an incall.

Instead, she said it was ok and asked if I would like to reschedule. Now, she could have posted a thread venting and raving about my NC/NS. She could've even blacklisted me and just wrote me off. Instead, she handled this like a business and gave me the benefit of the doubt. Priceless!

Needless to say I will make up for the NC/NS when we meet, but I wanted to recognize these ladies for being great friends and true professionals. These little things are what separate the elite from the rest.

Great job ladies! This clam is to you!

Stay horny my friends!

J
Nice of you to give well deserved credit to the ladies.
I have only met Reese and totally agree with you. I've not had the pleasure of meeting Dannie or Safire Sweet but from what I have read here, certainly fit the definition of class.

If I may add a few to the list:

Kelly Pressley
Jules Milano
Nina Moretti (I do miss her)
Carrie Hillcrest

Each one of the ladies I mentioned were always extremely pleasant and professional with the correspondence, reliable, and of course an amazing date.

We are very lucky gents here.
I would like to add the Katie and Friends girls to this list, probably largely due to their wonderful scheduler. I know everyone is not a fan of schedulers, but I have never had a problem with any of their professionalism, scheduling, or reliability. (Plus they always seem to be inordinately hot).

The Dannie - I love this woman. From day one we've had a pretty good friendship and I consider her my go to lady when I need advice; even with stuff outside the hobby. She is very smart, witty, a damn beautiful. I can't remember ever reading anything negative about her, even back on the old board. I honestly consider this lady a true friend. Originally Posted by Jasser
Thank you, Jasser! This totally made my day . I do consider you a true friend as well, and you already know I'm here for ya even if it is just to vent.

I'm honored to be mentioned with such fabulous ladies, too! Thank you!
Good job giving a shout out to the ladies that do business the right way...
I have to add a few other ladies that I think are class-acts:

I am probably a bit biased but Wynterstark, Spikebaby, and Jamie Young, are all just fantastic women. All three ladies have a heart of gold, they are reeeeeally smart, they are fabulous friends, and lots of fun to be around. Honesty, integrity, and kindness can be hard to come by in the hobby, but these women are all that and then some. I really just can't say enough good things about 'em, and thought they deserved a mention.
I will add Alyssa Nicole. This woman literally went out of her way to make ME money...imagine that. A woman in this business actually GIVING calls away to another provider...priceless!
Awww.. that was very sweet. Congrats to the wonderful ladies he gave kudos too. Always great to read about gentlemen's appreciation for what we do. Wonderful post!!!

Reese Foster - I met Reese a few years back when I was still a rookie. Reese has always been super nice to me and always has an open ear when I needed it. I don't think I ever met anyone that made feel at complete ease during a session. Reese is also smart and handles her business like a professional. This lady is another one I consider a friend.

Great job ladies! This clam is to you!

Stay horny my friends!

J Originally Posted by Jasser
Jasser,

I am just now seeing this and I want to say thank you for making me smile. I am flattered that you chose to speak about me. I consider you a friend as well and always enjoyed our times together. You are one of the good guys and I am so glad that Safire is going to let you make it up. Miss ya!

Miss Foster
I'm gonna add Lexy Laye. Keeps to herself, always puts a smile on my face, bulge in my pants and actually treats guys like people rather the ATMs w/dicks.
I have to add a few other ladies that I think are class-acts:

I am probably a bit biased but Wynterstark, Spikebaby, and Jamie Young, are all just fantastic women. All three ladies have a heart of gold, they are reeeeeally smart, they are fabulous friends, and lots of fun to be around. Honesty, integrity, and kindness can be hard to come by in the hobby, but these women are all that and then some. I really just can't say enough good things about 'em, and thought they deserved a mention. Originally Posted by Dannie
you are too sweet I still owe you a phone call, and we'll plan a slumber party in the near near future

xoxo
I'm gonna add Lexy Laye. Keeps to herself, always puts a smile on my face, bulge in my pants and actually treats guys like people rather the ATMs w/dicks. Originally Posted by Hercules
Thank You Hercules! You make me smile to. Infact, I'm smiling now.
Damn. Always too late to the party - but I'm under Lexy and Reese - and I can't agree more about what great performers, professionals and pals they both are.
Thank you Jasser,I look forward to meeting you when you can I appreciate your post very much that is so sweet of you

Safire Sweet
The Late Adrianna Love ... my best friend ... Blessed to have known this woman...

If it wasnt for her, I never would have met Safire Sweet ....

I would go gay for Safire lol!