Business Slow??? perhaps your business model is wrong.

I know this topic has been beat into the ground but i'm digging it up.

I get a lot of emails from providers saying business is currently slow. LOWER PRICES. Look I'm not saying you have to go .45 for a blow, but specials like .75 B&G, $.2 half and $.5 full do multiple things for business. First, they bring in both old clients that like your services but are short on cash. They bring in new clients, and probably most importantly, they get the word out. People start writing reviews. Look I've been doing this a long time and that's how men decide who to see. Say I want big fat tits. I do a search on eccie and see who pops up and read the reviews. If you have been all over eccie with great reviews and good rates, I hit dial on my phone.

Good example, Devon. She was nobody, hadn't even heard of eccie and didn't even offer provider services full time. Just something she had bumped into. Now do a search on Eccie, 214-448-6618,. I was the second to review her but first to do a real review blowing her up and now she is all over ECCIE, business booming.

Look, people like sweettreat69, jade, whoever that always blasts whoever posts that providers should lower rates, quit. If what you are doing is working then great all I'm saying is for new providers with little reviews or during slow times, it's a great way to get reviews and new clientelle. and if you haven't noticed I haven't reviewed in a while. Trying so hard not to hobby. The urges kill me though.
Haha! A guy who's budget is $75 b&g's telling people how to run their business.

It's threads like this that keep me coming back. Eccie, I just can't quit you!
I gotta disagree with your business model. Price isn't the only thing that causes the phone to remain silent. Service and running the business in a business-like fashion are at least as important. If those women who are complaining to you about things being slow would treat this like a full-time job (ie, at least 40 hours a week focused on their business), they would make a lot more money than they will by offering $75 B&Gs.
Gee...........lol
Haha! A guy who's budget is $75 b&g's telling people how to run their business.

It's threads like this that keep me coming back. Eccie, I just can't quit you! Originally Posted by TheBizz
LMFAO I was going to comment but Bizz got it handled.

This douche makes an ass out of himself with every post!!
LMFAO I was going to comment but Bizz got it handled.

This douche makes an ass out of himself with every post!! Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
i hate TheBizz... he keeps posting the same thing i was going to post...but he keeps beating me to it. and at least Jules beat me to calling somebody a douche...might keep me from getting another vacation. not that i ever contemplated calling anybody here a douche or anything. i would never do that. that's just wrong. and not in the spirit of the holidays. or something like that.
Eccie, I just can't quit you! Originally Posted by TheBizz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FX_cixaPHbA

JPdM
i hate TheBizz... he keeps posting the same thing i was going to post...but he keeps beating me to it. and at least Jules beat me to calling somebody a douche...might keep me from getting another vacation. not that i ever contemplated calling anybody here a douche or anything. i would never do that. that's just wrong. and not in the spirit of the holidays. or something like that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FX_cixaPHbA

JPdM Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
He always beats me too it too, and he says it better than I would have. He is just so damn clever with his insults.
Look, people like sweettreat69, jade, whoever that always blasts whoever posts that providers should lower rates, quit. If what you are doing is working then great all I'm saying is for new providers with little reviews or during slow times, it's a great way to get reviews and new clientelle. and if you haven't noticed I haven't reviewed in a while. Trying so hard not to hobby. The urges kill me though. Originally Posted by unteagle

What did you bring my name up for? I don't think I get what you're trying to say. I never contacted you complaining about my business, and it certainly isn't slow. I have never even seen you, for the simple fact that all you do is haggle and you offended me on several occasions, and then proceeded to PM and e-mail me for months. I also do not blast anyone on posts regarding rates. Please don't use me as an example for any kind of warped point you're trying to make.
If you were talking about ways to increase value instead of just dropping prices, you might have something valid to say. Its very rare just dropping price works very well in this industry. its also a very sensitive subject and very few ladies will appriciate you telling them to drop their prices.
My suggestion was that the girls should make
their first session a free one. Like a sample
session, but none of them seemed to like
my idea ether. Hey they do it at the grocery
store with those little toothpicks.

Geeezzz! Just trying to help out. Seems
the best ideas are never acted upon.
... they do it at the grocery
store with those little toothpicks.... Originally Posted by bojulay
There must be a joke in there somewhere...

What did you bring my name up for? I don't think I get what you're trying to say. I never contacted you complaining about my business, and it certainly isn't slow. I have never even seen you, for the simple fact that all you do is haggle and you offended me on several occasions, and then proceeded to PM and e-mail me for months. I also do not blast anyone on posts regarding rates. Please don't use me as an example for any kind of warped point you're trying to make. Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
There must be a joke in there somewhere... Originally Posted by JDNorthface
i was going to reply with something else...but this distracted me...

maybe it's the damn adhd or something...

or this one...

and btw - biz has not been slow (for me or any of my girlfriends, quality ones that is) - my rates are going UP - and guys like the OP can suck his own dick. if he can't reach, i know a security guard who can make that happen, no prob.

i've not posted an ad in weeks...or a blatant threAD.
He's a fucking douche that lies on every review anyways.. Jules had it right... DOUCHE... unteagle.. is a haggler.. and doesn't know anything but street walkers.. it's apparent in all of his posts.. so maybe he needs to stick with Harry Hines hookers.. instead of reputeable providers for his .40 bbbj's. Uggghhhh.. grow up ... or get a better job...

Sweet treats... don't ever see this guy... he's an ass.. you're right... he's a haggler.. and wants something for free always...

Unteagle... get out of the hobby... trust me.. I've had many girls call me for references on you.. and I refuse to give a good one.. cause you're an ass.. grow up.