Doesn't Add Up

OK, this may or may not be alert worthy, but here's the scenario

The phone number bounces back as No RL info allowed- Staff
Two pics bounce back from tin-eye. We don't usually get tin eye hits in here, especially when the provider is posting a mature age and the pic is a 20 something from a Russian website (with the head removed) for this person's showcase.
The "provider" has been around a year and a half, disappeared from posting for a year, now is back, and has a lot more questions than answers. WTF

I'm not going to out anybody in public, but PM me if you have any questions. My Spidey Sense is going off on this one and I'd hate to see any fellow hobbyists ensnared.

Just an FYI
Not an alert. Moving to Co-Ed
Someone always has problems with **** Staff
As if there aren't enough**** Staff on this site already.
would the staff care to tell us why the word 'No, the staff does not care to. Staff had been edited out of several posts here? is that a new topic of discussion that is not allowed? and if they edit out the use of the word *****... WHY? the word they edited out is what you would call the pix that have been posted. you know...like bozo the [the word that has been edited out by staff].

not trying to antagonize the staff, but COME ON MAN...if this is a forbidden topic (and who in the fuck would make that a word we can't use is way beyond me) tell us that instead of just giving us a ****Staff. we can post a pic of a ****, but can't use the word ****?

tell us, your faithful followers why we can't say CLOW???? and tell us where in the rules we could have possibly kn own we can't say clown.

******* go ahead and edit out all those but please tell me why you did so. hell i may even RTM my own post to find out why.

WTF?

JPdM
No, we will not always explain why we do something. There was a valid reason but there is no need for you to know as telling you would negate the point of edit. Next time, why dont you RTM or contact a mod rather than continuing a public thread that clearly has an issue and could possibly endanger someone? Think before you post especialy given the reason stated in the first post.
Think before you post. Originally Posted by Bubba3452
seems you had a problem with thinking before you posted several times this year bubba. and you made a couple public apologies here because of it that were quite sincere and well taken. i just asked a simple question. i'll let it go though.

JPdM
Damn...

I read this before the redacting, now I can't remember what was censored.

I hate getting old...
You can't argue with staff jpdm, it would be disrespectful.

Can we say assclown?
I can't wait until someone comes up with an alternative definition for the word "the". Then things will get very humorous.

Btw, I have no idea why *self edit* is now on the bad list. This censoring shit is getting out of hand.
I have no idea what this thread is about anymore but does Pyramider's third photo look like Toby Keith?
Damn...

I read this before the redacting, now I can't remember what was censored.

I hate getting old... Originally Posted by Dick Willy

My memory is weak too, but I think these links apply:

Sung by Judy Collins
Lyrics by Stephen Sondheim

I don't understand the censorship. I must have missed an inside joke.

Also, if the OP has tineye hits on a showcase, I don't understand why he just doesn't name the responsible provider. This thread has been very strange from the start.

I don't come to ECCIE Co-Ed for the <apparently unmentionables>. I come here for the freak show entertainment.