Disputing review written by ggolfus on 8/29/13

This user must have written the review for the points as no services had ever taken place and no fee had ever been paid. He had also quoted an incorrect fee! He may have remembered if he had actually paid it, or at least given me $20 gas money for driving out to see him. That is mere courtesy whether or not you like what you see. What bothers me most is that the gentleman that I did see and speak to for several minutes, was a novice, non-reviewer who did not even know how to search for an ad. And he was Indian. He was given my number by a hobbyist friend who is white American. From the information I have gathered, ggolfus is that white friend and not even the gentleman who met me in person. The person I met was actually quite a nice gentleman who I believe would be appalled if he knew this was written about a fellow Indian who hasn't done anything to hurt anyone.

Date: 8/11/13
Provider: East Indian Anjuli
Phone: 305.414.9357
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: -
Address: -
Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Bit delayed....Got lost due to traffic.
Session Length: H
Fee: 250
Hair Length and Color: Black hair and long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: South Asian/East Indian
Physical Description: Quite heavy.....and tall. She is about 5.8 and huge built.
Recommendation: No Originally Posted by ggolfus
looks to me like you're really not disputing... for one, it was not considered a review, so no "points" were awarded... you surmise that the "reviewer" is your white hobby friend? hmmm... not much of a friend if you have to guess? and that "fellow Indian" would be appalled? why? because he is Indian? you have no dispute that I can see... you got gas money, everyone left happy, no review was completed, and information was exchanged...

what is so upsetting to write about it 4 weeks later?
It WAS considered a review and was linked to my profile. I wrote, NO gas money. Not a penny. The white guy is not MY friend but the clients. And YES, any Indian that has met me would be appalled that another Indian would publicly write something so badly about me. Yes mainly because I am a fellow Indian and because I am an extremely kind hearted person who has never actually been mean to anyone, especially not a client. That is why my reviews are stellar both on ECCIE and other sites, for several years. That isn't just by chance, I work very hard to treat people with a great deal of respect and expect the same.
i do not believe the photos are correct on her showcase. i predict heavy with tatoos.that why in her ads she is completely covered from foot to neck. this is most likely the reason she was sent packing. if any of this happened at all
You can always ask someone who has met me. You can ask everyone at the San Antonio meet and greet this past Tuesday. You can ask the Chicago photographer I pay exhorbitant amounts of money to for my shoots. I have one tiny tattoo, very hidden. I am Indian, when was the last time you saw an Indian with visible tattoos?
so gogolfus wrote the "review", but his Indian friend was the potential hobbyist..ok.. however, the review thread stated it was NOT considered a review, but, yes, I do see it linked to you...but even so, the "review" is factual, even by your admission, except for whether gas money was paid...maybe gogolfus thinks, or his friend told him, gas money was paid... the "no" recommendation shouldn't be so important, without negative ROS details, and it was 4 weeks ago...relax.

and BTW, if you saw the Indian friend, why does gogolfus know the details to write the "review"? did your fellow Indian (who would be appallled at the stuff written, as mild as it is) squeal the details?

and why did no session occur? why don't you tell your side?
ggolfus is the hobbyist, his friend that I saw was the novice. And yes I think he told him all the details, except the donation part. It would make sense to me. The gentleman didn't send me packing, in fact I stayed for quite some time talking. He had never done this and was nervous. I had gotten stuck in traffic, it was past midnight and I was exhausted. It was kind of a collective decision from both sides to just call it off. And there was certainly no negative emotion from his side, he wasn't mad or upset, and neither was I.
I don't know, it sounds like both parties are making too much out this...you were late, stuff happens...the Indian friend was looking for an Indian to hook up with...just didn't quite work out that day...so..

why not a different day? from your story, everyone left on good terms...what stopped you from seeing the Indian friend later? if he would be appalled at the treatment you think you are receiving, why doesn't he see you, and RIGHT the review he didn't WRITE in the first place?
I am fine to see him and have an actual session take place.... but he thinks I am HUGE and does NOT recommend me. And now all of ECCIE has been told that, and some may even believe it like the gentleman above. It has made me consider never visiting Dallas again to be honest. In any case, I have stated my side of the story and that is all I wanted to do.
see, now we're getting to the root of the review... if he thinks you are huge, and is turned off...and that's why he won't see you...

your defense is to post photos...which I see you don't have...I would hate for you to abandon Dallas over that.

if you sent me a photo, I would give you every consideration... big is no problem.. that is, if you don't want to post for everyone on this board...I would not dessiminate any photo you sent, it would stay private
click my showcase babe... plenty of pics. But take a good look at that ass, it is big... I am no size 2, but as you'll read in any of my ads and my reviews, my measurements are accurate and I always use words like curvy and voluptuous. No one is trying to mislead anyone.
check backpage photos in dallas and chicago
What are we looking for? I don't have any BP ads up in Dallas or Chicago. Is there a look alike?
For what it is worth I think this negative exposure will actually help your business. You seem very sweet and quite a few of us guys are attracted to cute Indian girls. Let it pass and one day you will just see it as a tiny bump in the road.
I checked your showcase...unless you gained 50 pounds since then, you aren't anywhere near fat, large, massive, or whatever negative adjective agrees... I'm digging those pics, we may need to set something up