URL / Website: Na
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: 45 north and 1960
Activities: Massage, BBBJ, Titty fuck, k9 greek, Miss. Greek, cot
Hair Length and Color: Mid back, dark brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: MM c’s, Carmel skin, high cheek piercing, shaved, nice body
Recommendation: Yes
any idea if she is MSOG?
Yes but put some $$ on it
Sorry brothers I was writing in a hurry but she offers a bbbj only but her ds skills are so good she straps you up eventually. CFS sorry for misleading
Greek at a spa is always awesome!
interesting she is on my radar now thanks for the review
Dropped by today and my spidey senses were tingling. Had an 8 star vibe. women spoke english too well and were trying too hard with the amp chic style. The spa smelled unlike any spa Ive ever been to (and one been to a few), It didn't smell like asian cooking and a bed room with 5 women living in it.. Upon leaving I walk in to the business next door and was ushered out by two guy that looked like cops they said they were closed. When driving through the parking lot there were a Plain van and two unmarked cars. and across the street two hcsd cars. I may just be paranoid but better safe than sorry. Also the women . one asian one hispanic were pretty basic looking and americanized with very good muscle tone. ie cops.
man peabody, youre making me paranoid about that place now, was wanting to check it out!
that location been busted so many times wouldn't surprise me at all after how well 8 star did for them.

If they speak good English, I am not moving past the lobby for sure. I must have been to 1000 AMP give or take and not one have spoken good English.
I was there today. Saw Natasha, really pretty Costa Rican girl. Not GFE at all with some up selling but she was really pretty. Her English was very good.
CiCi is gone!!!
Anyone know where Civil has landed?
So is this place still good to go in or not safe?