Address: Richmond and Hilcroft
Activities: FBSM
Hair Length and Color: Medium Length Black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Thin Petite with a nice athletic body
Recommendation: Yes
Which one? Tan Asian or pale Asian?
both Vietnamese women only do hjs…...short tan one is always bitchy and picky......skinny pale one is the nicest one but everyone wants to see the short tan one.....eat fish and the short tan one will get interested in you....I rather jack off than waste time on these two
Well....evidently the OP was happy and did the review.
Thanks for the info rh
This place sucks. I went in for massage they spoke in vietnamese which i understands and charge the 60 door fee. Nothing but a light rub even a massage chair can do better. She ended with mothing else, i ask thats it she say yes that all she do. Was very dissapoonted i walked out never return
Just maybe she didn't understand what you were saying
Just maybe she didn't understand what you were saying Originally Posted by tbone2u
Nah, these girls don't put out. You can try to pay them more but they won't do it. Try the place next door but go in when there are only one, the short one, right before the place opens up for business. She puts out (quickie type) but her pussy smells and she is BSC and dim-witted. The tall, older looking woman is a total bitch and just sits there looking apathetic and eating corn on a cob and shit. She firmly says massage only and I believe it.