BCD?

Sorry if this has been addressed elsewhere, but did BCD status transfer over?

Btw, Thanks to those who clued me in on this site!
Hi KCH. There was a free change over offer that has expired. The good news is that it's easier to get Premium Status here. Post one new review to get 6 weeks access and then 6 weeks for every review after that. For now this is not being done automatically. You need to send a link for your review to a Moderator to get credit.
So if I understand this correctly, if you submit a review, you also need to pm the mod with a link?
yes.
  • sherm
  • 02-06-2010, 01:55 PM
This is good to know - guess I'd better get reviewing. Too bad I missed the change over. I feel like the kid that wasn't invited to the party because no one wanted him there. Wonder if you guys will run and hide from me again.
I was at the other place so sad but I am here now yeah
Are reviews going to be judged in the same extremely harsh manor as before? (No offense Omahan! Lol)
  • Bubba
  • 03-19-2010, 08:33 AM
Short answer.......YES! If by harsh you mean do you need to fill in all or most of the blanks especially the contact info and provide a decent enough description of your adventure that it helps other guys make an informed decision, then yes, things will pretty much be the same.
I was really trying to be sarcastic as I remembered my first review (rejected for BCD credit), and now, in hindsight, how miserable it was. Only thing really important is hind sight anyway! (And properly sharing the dream)