Heart of the South

I’m a Yankee. Don’t throw tomatoes at me, please.

But I do love the South! And I’m definitely here to stay.

I love so many things about the South. The amazing food, the people, their attitudes, accents, manners, the great weather. Did I mention the amazing food. Now you made me want biscuits and gravy or chicken-fried steak. Or some New Orleans crawfish étouffée! Poboys, chargrilled oysters... I’m hungry.

I love so many things about the South. The amazing food, the people, their attitudes, accents, manners, the great weather. Did I mention the amazing food. Now you made me want biscuits and gravy or chicken-fried steak. Or some New Orleans crawfish étouffée! Poboys, chargrilled oysters... I’m hungry. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
It all makes sense now. Lol
It all makes sense now. Lol Originally Posted by Baconman
Is that the verbal equivalent of an impending tomato?

Forgot to mention my absolute favorite, Memphis barbecue! Germantown Commissary! I think it’s the main reason I tour to Memphis.

And hickory-smoked bacon. Southern bacon is the best. Wright’s, Petit Jean.

I love so many things about the South. The amazing food, the people, their attitudes, accents, manners, the great weather. Did I mention the amazing food. Now you made me want biscuits and gravy or chicken-fried steak. Or some New Orleans crawfish étouffée! Poboys, chargrilled oysters... I’m hungry. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

There is a big difference between those who are willing to learn and those who come to force their ideas on others.

You are finding some cures for being a Yankee!
Is that the verbal equivalent of an impending tomato?

Forgot to mention my absolute favorite, Memphis barbecue! Germantown Commissary! I think it’s the main reason I tour to Memphis.

And hickory-smoked bacon. Southern bacon is the best. Wright’s, Petit Jean. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
You can't be a Yankee if you like Memphis Barbeque and Bacon. LOL
You can't be a Yankee if you like Memphis Barbeque and Bacon. LOL Originally Posted by Baconman
I’ve been in the South for quite a while. I feel adapted... adopted. In a good way, not the redheaded stepchild sort of way. Lol

But yeah, MN native!

Well....ok.....Um, you can stay, that’ll be ah ight. But, but you’re on double secret probation though. Just sayin’

P.S. I love all those things too! In a show of southern hospitality, no video links this time
  • kman
  • 11-05-2018, 05:26 PM
It's ok Ginger Doll we all can't all be Blessed enough to be born in the South but were Glad you got here as fast as you could lol I had to stir the pot a little
Well....ok.....Um, you can stay, that’ll be ah ight. But, but you’re on double secret probation though. Just sayin’

P.S. I love all those things too! In a show of southern hospitality, no video links this time Originally Posted by austin88998833
Austin, no video= no comment. LOL
Well love me or hate me, I now have a Razorback on my ass... so looks like I’m not going anywhere.
Well love me or hate me, I now have a Razorback on my ass... so looks like I’m not going anywhere. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Then you just might get off of double secret probation then
Austin, no video= no comment. LOL Originally Posted by Baconman
ROFLMAO! It’s starting to seem that way!
Well love me or hate me, I now have a Razorback on my ass... so looks like I’m not going anywhere. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Now I feel like a Dumb Ass, I didn't even notice when I saw you.
Then you just might get off of double secret probation then Originally Posted by austin88998833
If I’m honestly forgiven for my Yankee origins, I will need an inspirational video. Otherwise it just doesn’t seem heartfelt & Southern to me.

Now I feel like a Dumb Ass, I didn't even notice when I saw you. Originally Posted by Baconman
You were probably too busy ogling my magnificent tits.
  • kman
  • 11-05-2018, 06:00 PM
You been here long enough we have no choice but to keep ya especially with the tattoo lol glad your here