???

"ECCIE staff has discovered some posting irregularities from your account. Please explain why your account would be red-flagged to our staff as being linked to another account. We need to hear from you within 7 days with a valid explanation or all accounts that have been connected will be disabled."

What is this?!?!
I don't know what 'irregularities' have been discovered...I don't know why I would be 'linked' to another account...I don't know how I can possibly provide a 'valid explanation' when I don't know what this email is referring to.

If I am 'linked' to anyone on here...it is through doing business ONLY. so, If having a client who chooses to come on and review me is the same as being 'linked'...I guess I am guilty.
but I thought people coming on, and sharing their experiences was the idea of the site?
Christine, you need to learn patience. Our moderators are not logged on 24/7. When I logged on today I found 5 PMs and this thread from you about this.

BTW ECCIE has a posting rule against posting information from Private Messages onto the public forums. Newbie mistake = no harm no foul.

I'm closing this thread so we can get this worked out in private.