Manscape & Tuma. Ladies and Gents, need advice

So I went and got manscape. Normally I do it myself with clippers from the waist down with clippers and a 2 guard and shave the boys and taint & leave the anal region and butt alone. This time I went to a female she did clippers no guard from waist down. She wanted to do butt & anal but I passed to wait and see how the pubic region turned out. Don't want a itchy butt and bumps. Lol. She shaved everything in the pubic area to butthole. Now I'm experience a little bit of tiny red bumps. Ladies is this a turn off and how long does it take to go away also do you prefer we get butt and anal are shaved and all hair gone for yall to perform tuma or be in that area. Just worried if I do what would that be like growing out and don't want any nasty bumps in that area front and back as that would be a turn off I'm sure for you gals. Should I just go the route if it's not broke don't fix it? Any advice or info would help on of I should keep doing it and what kind of maint should I do to keep clean and pretty for yall to stay down there. Lol.
Waxing leaves the area clean and smooth... No bumps...
Waxing leaves the area clean and smooth... No bumps... Originally Posted by Generic White Guy
That wasn't my experience. Different people have different skin and different hair, and will have different reactions.

I don't wax the boys, but when I wax my back, I get red bumps that take a week or so to fade. Some people get 'em, others don't.

I can't speak for the ladies, but I imagine different ladies like different things... As long as you're CLEAN, well-groomed, and generou$, you'll probably be okay.