The award for the biggest human trafficker in our area goes to................. D&T

The award for the biggest human trafficker in our area goes to................. D&T

https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...-20321#rubmaps

How do you think D&T is always able to rotate new fresh gals? Do you really think these gals travel the county and find brothels on their own?

That by itself would be very difficult for most of us. Now imagine doing that in a foreign country and not being able to proficiently speak the language.

Do you really think these sex slaves like living out of a duffel bag in a strip center? Paying rent to sleep on the floor? Working very long hours every single day? Handing over the tip money after they've been victimized? Paying on a debt similar to a title loan that will never go away?

There are a lot of smart dudes on Eccie. How on Earth can anyone be truly honest with themselves and say that human trafficking doesn't exist at D&T?

I believe most people do know and they continue to promote human trafficking of sex slaves and that is pathetic. There is absolutely no way one can be that blind and stupid.

I have no idea how the owners of D&T have been able to engage in human trafficking of sex slaves for so long. I can only speculate.

Perhaps it's complicated and taking so long because LE is doing a comprehensive investigation to take all of their money and lock them up forever.

Perhaps it's as simple as no one has yet to call 911 and asked for a welfare check. That's what happened at Little Yellow House and it would be that simple.

Only time will tell.

Don't get caught with your pants down!
They convinced me to try the new person. That was fine, but lots of “direction” needed any time you break in a new girl

And you just continued like it was normal. Pathetic.
I too am,against human trafficking,BUT. This post,is,ridiculous., assumption are made , generalization stated, then an overt statement for some,one other than treetop to,call le,very crowdly. I do not believe a comment prompt this post.treetop, yes this is wronv but do you think it doesn't happen in the many nail,salons. What about gentleman club owners. I feel,sorry for,you,, there way more to,your obsession to be a social,warrior.,
I too am,against human trafficking,BUT. This post,is,ridiculous., assumption are made , generalization stated, then an overt statement for some,one other than treetop to,call le,very crowdly. I do not believe a comment prompt this post.treetop, yes this is wronv but do you think it doesn't happen in the many nail,salons. What about gentleman club owners. I feel,sorry for,you,, there way more to,your obsession to be a social,warrior., Originally Posted by Dr Hackenbush

Yeah that's pretty much TT's schtick. That and he will offer to "show the ropes" and "guide" any new girl so he's basically a wannabe pimp without the balls to go out and actually do it.
do you think it doesn't happen in the many nail,salons. What about gentleman club owners. Originally Posted by Dr Hackenbush
I don't know how human trafficking works in nail salons or strip clubs but I'm sure it exists.

That said, there is a big difference in cutting on some old fat dudes curled down yellow toenails versus being "broken in" and forced to screw and blow that same old fat dude at D&T.