BANGING BEAUTY...WOW!

This one blows every other provider I have seen out of the water..This being about the 5th time to see her, i can't seem to stay away and It only gets better and better every time..I am not the best at knowing how to write these things but after today I have to make it known what a an actual Goddess BeautyQueen has become..I have not seen her in about 6 months and there is something strikingly different about her.Probably the most beautiful I've yet to see.Her head game had me never wanting to leave. She doesn't see very many guys from I gather..Ive seen a total of 6 different providers from this forum and she is the only one who gives me that added push to actually put into words what an experience with her is like. Busting my load on that gorgeous face and watching her enjoy it the way she does,,makes my dick hard just thinking about it..Saw her today up north around wellsbranch and 35.She finally remembered me this time after my first attempt to get some time..Appointment took place on time and left 100 Roses plus 30 xtr.First time for me to ever leave any provider something extra..Her hair is a lot shorter now and more of a natural color from what I could see. Contacted her thru text # 5125722532..
Wtf is this fake ass review
Moved to COED... Not a proper encounter report
Yea this is fake.
Why is this beauty queen chick banned?