A friendly reminder to everyone 😊

I don't run into issues like this too often, but today I was contacted by a man who wanted to see me. He found me on another web sight I advertise on. He referred to me as a "provider" so I'm sure he lurks on one or both of the review boards. ��

My reminder is RESPECT people's time. Life happens and if you are going to be late SPEAK up. I've had people in past show up 30 min late without a text or phone call. It's not acceptable. This person has lashed out at me through text and acted very immature for a grown man. Showing up late whenever you please is unacceptable.
AtxAngela,

I would have to agree with you 100% that showing up late is totally unacceptable.
a "gentleman" doesn't do that, just douches.
Tardiness is not acceptable. Based on the fact he referred to you as a "provider" tell me he doesn't respect you and probably anyome. He would want you to call if you were running late, he should do the same.
Tardiness is not acceptable. Based on the fact he referred to you as a "provider" tell me he doesn't respect you and probably anyome. He would want you to call if you were running late, he should do the same. Originally Posted by Dr Hackenbush
My guess is he is reading this. His first and last name was on caller id. Im pretty sure he wouldn't reveal on any boards who he is cause not many providers would want to deal with this individual.
  • rogue
  • 07-17-2019, 12:39 AM
The issue is really lack of communication and respect for your time-it happens to the client as wel with ladies being late, ghosting etc. We hate it just as much as the ladies do-traffic, slow starts, clients not leaving as well as being on time-Sorry it happened to you-But to restate what you said-communication is key.