Who else tries to stop or slow down on hobbying but..

I always want to forget about hobbying but it’s hard, for examble I don’t like to think about other woman or anything sexual, because of my religion and my personal relationships, but today I was driving in a shopping center and saw a cute pregant latina with some big natural juicy melons walking by, and when I got home, sitting on the toilet along comes, bpage, oh2, and eccie looking for juicy Latin boobies or lactating providers!
  • pxmcc
  • 08-31-2024, 01:22 AM
welcome back sir..
best way to get over a hobby addiction is to become really broke. it's an immediate fix..
if your main gig and your side hustles are paying really well, basically, you're screwed. then your only shot is if you're dating a hottie with an insatiable id who lays down the law: fook another chick n i'll kick you to the curb..
Maybe you will catch a disease and get really sick ?
Now, that wasn’t very nice
You know just like AA, there's also SAA... (sex addicts anonymous)...

A'Man
That’s for quitters like AA. Just get married and urge will stop. Or see certain ladies here and same will happen.
I was driving in a shopping center and saw a cute pregant latina with some big natural juicy melons walking by Originally Posted by Tonyanime
Are you talking about citrullus ??
Or were there wet spots "juicy" on her shirt from her titties leaking?
It’s easy to stop mongering, heck I’ve quit several times, lol. On a serious note, it’s a hell of a place to be mentally “to quit or not to quit.” If you want to completely stop I reckon you have to set yourself up for success by placing a filter on your devices to prevent images from popping up, all it takes is a glimpse and bam you’re back in hating yourself for caving. You also have to deactivate your accounts to adult/sex sites and put up your best defense one minute at a time to gain and maintain momentum. The trouble with staying in the hobby or one problem will be that you come across a large breasted lovely and enjoy some sessions, but eventually it becomes same ol same and the turmoil continues.
Move to a hobby dead zone where it takes considerable effort to actually be able to hobby. For me, I have to plan a vacation day from work or find a weekend day to get from home, over to Houston, do the deed and get back. Oftentimes, I decide I’m really not that interested in the hassle.