The Liberator: Give Us Freedom

Has anyone bought or used the Liberator Shapes?

If so, which one...Black Label or Original Label...shape style?

Are they worth it? Do they turn the mundane into the magnificent?

I bought a massage table 2yrs. It has only been used once...so I'm looking for a better replacement.

Suggestions welcomed!
Has anyone bought or used the Liberator Shapes?

If so, which one...Black Label or Original Label...shape style?

Are they worth it? Do they turn the mundane into the magnificent?

I bought a massage table 2yrs. It has only been used once...so I'm looking for a better replacement.

Suggestions welcomed! Originally Posted by elpocitopolloloco
This is what elpocitopolloloco is referring to;
http://www.liberator.com/
CSI knows all about liberator.
  • CSI
  • 10-25-2009, 08:57 PM
elpocitopolloloco,

I have used the wedge and/or ramp(original) for 99% of my hobbying experiences since 2003. I will continue to carry the gear into incalls for extra fun. Review the liberator website and my reviews on this board and the big board. I understand that KellyTNT, Sultry Sophie, and a few others enjoy the gear, too.

CSI
  • foX
  • 10-26-2009, 10:51 AM
If you want to take these cushions for a test ride, go see Kinky Little Niki at her incall, she has a full set. I can tell you from experience that they enhance the session in a BIG way.
Huge fan here of the Wedge/Ramp combo.

Biggest issue is storage. They are hard to explain if they are hanging from the wall and they don't fit under a bed. They will take up a large portion of a standard closet.

The black label is nothing more than the original designed with places for straps to tie down or be tied down restraints.

They are sold local, last I saw a set they were at a Condom Sense or Condoms to Go near Lover's Lane and Greenville Ave. Then you can see the actual size and shapes.

If you are a DATY fan, that wedge ramp combo is awesome. Watching a girl give you a BBBJ with your back suported with the ramp makes for a nice view also.

Unlike your massage table, these can be used in many combinations and in many ways. on the floor, couch, almost any place you might need or want a pillow or two, the shapes give you a much firmer yet softer support.
Well it certainly looks fun.....
  • YSD
  • 10-27-2009, 08:35 AM
Jolie, your comment about how much fun they appearto be (in combination with some of your other insightful and deliciously sexy posts) has my head spinning.
Thanks Lazurus, I didn't know they had them in the area. I'll check it out...any ladies want to go to the store and test drive one?
One of the stores, Condoms to Go maybe, runs ads in one of the local weekly papers and they have a coupon for at least 10% off if I recall. Well worth checking the ads prior to purchase if they would work because they are expensive and the coupon would possibly at least cover the sales tax.
Both Lexy Laye and Kelly TNT provide an enjoyable test drive of the ramp products, and if I could discreetly store one for other visits I would!
I have the wedge/ramp combo and love them! Surprisingly the price at the Liberator website with their normal discount code of the month is as good as the discount sites where I purchased my set.