How bad does it hurt?

I have noticed over the past month that ASPD has been down more than it has been up.

So my question is how bad does this hurt your hobbying and to the ladies how bad has it hurt your business.
It doesn't hurt me much anymore, I just have to think of other things to do
It hasent hurt me that much with aspd down, from time to time. I do get calls from aspd, but most of them come from other sites.
  • fawn
  • 11-09-2009, 05:47 PM
Well it hasn't hurt me at all either, I guess because I have a lot of regulars clients that I see..and then we have eccie this wonderful board that you men can utilize...hell most of the women on aspd are on here also, they may not
be active in coed but they certainly post their ads here.....and Tara you're
girl there are so many other boards to post ads on....
Well it hasn't hurt me at all either, I guess because I have a lot of regulars clients that I see..and then we have eccie this wonderful board that you men can utilize...hell most of the women on aspd are on here also, they may not
be active in coed but they certainly post their ads here.....and Tara you're
girl there are so many other boards to post ads on.... Originally Posted by fawn
There is only one board that exists, this one!
YUP

I deleted the "Other one" from my favorites.

I only get bounced there from p411 to read reviews once in a while.
It's only bothersome when I want to reply to a PM or check out someone's posts (for screening). Otherwise it doesn't have much of an impact. I participate, advertise, and have reviews on other sites; I'm a firm believer in the not putting all my eggs in one basket theory.
its painless....its decadent.
I'm not effected by it being down either.

It's a nice addition for advertising. But, I don't depend on it for my business. Most of my regular clientele came from other sites. They keep me busy.

I've been spending so much of my time here lately. It's so much easier to post my ads....it's just more functional over all. I have been starting all my new topic threads here. And, only a few have I taken over there. So, that maybe we can have some different topics to offer people. It's nice having new content to read.

I do like Aspd though... hahaaa....a lot really.
It's Good People Reading! Get my popcorn....feet up...and start reading! Oooof! The drama is better than any soap I've seen! Damn! Caaaaaraaaaaaazy!

~Kelly TNT
  • S-Man
  • 11-09-2009, 11:08 PM
I haven't been on the boards recently to notice any downtime.
I do like Aspd though... hahaaa....a lot really.
It's Good People Reading! Get my popcorn....feet up...and start reading! Oooof! The drama is better than any soap I've seen! Damn! Caaaaaraaaaaaazy!

~Kelly TNT Originally Posted by Kelly TNT
And Kelly likes her popcorn. :9
It's more aggravating, than anything else. I'm fortunate in that I don't have to depend on one venue for advertising and I have alot of regulars. You ladies are so right, there are more places to advertise and I really like this board.

So to answer the question :
... how bad has it hurt your business.
I say "Meh".
I am too new to notice the difference!