Can Anyone Do a Proper Review Nowadays!

I'm gonna throw the moderators a bone here cause I do think they do a pretty good job here but for the love of Fucking hookers..... can anyone fill in the blanks on the form when doing a review??
It aint that hard!!

How hard is it to pull up the providers showcase and 411 account , website whatever and do your research on the items needed to do a proper review.
Pull up the provider info on a separate page that way you can go back and forth between the review and the provider info page and copy and then paste.

1)
Links to website, showcase, 411...dont just type (Eccie, P411..or even better "Its on her showcase")
2)
If they have their phone number listed anywhere on their sites and it matches what you have...then you post itunless you know it shouldnt be.
3)
Look for any email address they might have listed....when in doubt ask the provider to confirm the info for you
4)
We dont need to hear that you had a conversation...unless she is deaf dumb and blind we assume that some sort of "convo" took place.
5)
Slow the fuck down and do it right (thats what she said as well)
6)
This aint a dating site so leaving out the ROS because "I dont like to tell what happened BCD cause Im a gentleman" shit...well get off here and go join Christian Mingle!
Put some teeth in that bad boy and dont lie about it!!
7)
The review is about the girl and we dont need to know how big your nutsack is!

I believe a lot of people are using their cell and that just doesn't work...wait until you get home and do it on your tablet, laptop, desktop.

Not once have I ever had to go back and fill something out per the moderator...and I'm a fucking idiot...(I know ill gain some agreement there so in advance fuck off). And I'm not saying I'm perfect at the ROS but at least I can fill out the fuckin form.

Newbies read these links before your do your next review or if you have written them and are constantly have to go back to add info per a mod...you need help!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=84297

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1498440

...but help these guys out...

That's all sorry for the late night rant...Im out !!
Eccie reviews are pretty much worthless anyway. They are being written by Wk's trying to score points or win a date or something. All I do is look at what was offered by the provider, as soon as I see "CBJ", away I go.
Yup and as soon as I see upsell or higher rate to go from CBJ to BBBJ, away I go.
We do appreciate everyone taking the time to submit these reviews but all fields need to be filled out completely in them. This is not an optional only type of thing.

Date: We need the date here or the approx date of the meeting.
Provider: Self explanatory
User ID: If the review is of a provider who is a member here then her user ID can be found on her showcase.
Phone: If she has a number that's used in her Ad/Showcase put that here. If it's something she doesn't post put down "She Provides"
Email Address: If she has an email that's used in her Ad/Showcase put that here.
URL / Website: We need an actual working link here to the provider - Ad, Showcase, P411, whatever you decide here as long as it works.
City: Self explanatory
State: Self explanatory
Address: Please don't be specific here ...we are not asking for her exact location. Use the location guidelines as a reference if you are not sure what to put here ...or just be as generic as possible.
Appointment Type: Incall or Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: A drop down box choice is used on this one.
Activities: Use the activity acronyms for what service was provided.
Session Length: Self explanatory.
Fee: We need the actual fee you paid.
Hair Length and Color: Self explanatory.
Smoking Status: A drop down box choice is used on this one.
Ethnic Background: A drop down box choice is used on this one.
Physical Description: Self explanatory.
The Rest of the Story: This one is important so try to provide as much detail as you can about your visit. You don't have to write a book here unless you want to ..but we are going to need something as far as setup and service provided to get credit for the review.
Recommendation: A drop down box choice is used on this one.

Also, remember that you have up to one hour after submitting a review to go back and make any edits in it.
Adding to what JCM has posted, consider the reasons why reviews can be rejected:

Duplicate, misfire or incomplete
Missing contact information
Inadequate physical description
Insufficient ROS details
Strip club review with no mention of extras
Repeat review of same provider within 90 days
No activities took place
Over 30 days ago

These are very general in nature by design and allow for some leeway as well as immediate rejection. Even though it seems incomplete reviews are becoming more commonplace, we have been giving review writers extra time to correct their mistakes and complete the reviews per the guidelines. Recently I shortened that time frame to 24 hours because I noticed that once a review has been rejected, I hear from the writer with corrections, links, ROS, etc., as quickly as when I waited 48 hours to reject a review. I decided getting the proper information in front of the community in a more timely manner was important.

BigDeal suggests this trend may be caused by more reviews being submitted from smartphones. I agree.

Recently, when discussing this trend with another member, he suggested for those writing reviews with a smartphone or tablet, they take the time to gather and write down the information needed to complete the form prior to beginning the review to avoid posting an incomplete review if they are not proficient at navigating back and forth for links, phone numbers, etc. Maybe the moral of the story for some is get to a PC or laptop to submit a review.

As one admin staff member said, "It is not too much to ask that you do the reviews correctly and complete the form fully in order to receive free PA credit."
+1

BD, you forgot one. I'm not sure if you were the one to come up with it, but "Wait 24 hours to do your review so the blood has time to get back to the correct brain."
Eccie reviews are pretty much worthless anyway. They are being written by Wk's trying to score points or win a date or something. All I do is look at what was offered by the provider, as soon as I see "CBJ", away I go. Originally Posted by Dondo7
I absolutely disagree with you...why would a guy write a review be a WK?
And why would he be trying to score points or win a date when he just paid for a session.....doesnt make any sense.

I can personally say I have never had a provider ever ask me to
A) embellish a review
B) Ill give you a half price deal or some king of discount for writing a review on our next session. I have had review specials...come write a review and get a discount...but never has that discount continued to apply. I cant review a girl but for every 90 days...so Im sorry your point I disagree with,

Also what does that have to do with the lead on this ...which is writing a review right the first time?
I tend to write the ROS in a text file and paste it in, never know when a browser might crash or when you submit the form fails. At a minimum when at a PC, copy all the text (Ctrl-C) before submitting. That way if the form fails or errors for some reason you don't have to write it all again. ROS takes the longest...
Eccie reviews are pretty much worthless anyway. They are being written by Wk's trying to score points or win a date or something. All I do is look at what was offered by the provider, as soon as I see "CBJ", away I go. Originally Posted by Dondo7
Coming from a man who apparently hasn't posted a review - yet sees enough value in them to read as much of a review as he needs to in order to make the best decisions for his hobby needs...

That seems more of the 'worthless' type to me...
I tend to write the ROS in a text file and paste it in, never know when a browser might crash or when you submit the form fails. At a minimum when at a PC, copy all the text (Ctrl-C) before submitting. That way if the form fails or errors for some reason you don't have to write it all again. ROS takes the longest... Originally Posted by royamcr
Good advice, thanks.
Yup and as soon as I see upsell or higher rate to go from CBJ to BBBJ, away I go. Originally Posted by royamcr
Dont blame you one bit. Upselling is upselling now matter how cleverly worded it is.
I hate the reviews that sound like a Penthouse Forum letter. You really think you have the biggest cock she's ever seen and you gave her 5 orgasms????
...and you gave her 5 orgasms???? Originally Posted by BigMikeinKC
...but, it's what she told me!?!?!

I hate the reviews that sound like a Penthouse Forum letter. You really think you have the biggest cock she's ever seen and you gave her 5 orgasms???? Originally Posted by BigMikeinKC
I had a guy say that providing that info was valuable to the community because it tells other guys if a girl can handle larger sized wee wee's.

I call it self promotion or self illusion!
Perhaps the ros could be graded, and points awarded or subtracted, as if were a Lit 200 college paper.
Guys would learn to present a decent read quickly.

Or just go simple and add two check boxes:
She smiled y or n
Guy smiled y or n