Cuomo begs wealthy New Yorkers to come back to save the city and pleads 'I'll buy you a drink!' as he fights off calls to raise their taxes - which he fears may scare them away forever

what a cock sucking pussy Andy is. he'll be needing his knee pads for all that cock sucking he'll be doing.

Cuomo begs wealthy New Yorkers to come back to save the city and pleads 'I'll buy you a drink!' as he fights off calls to raise their taxes - which he fears may scare them away forever

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...buy-drink.html

• Cuomo said on Tuesday that he speaks to the city's wealthiest residents 'every day', begging them to come back
  • Many fled for the Hamptons, upstate New York or Connecticut when the pandemic hit
  • By May, at least 420,000 of the city's wealthiest residents had fled the city
  • Their exodus was cemented when riots and looting tore through the city in June
  • Now, there are calls for higher taxes on the super wealthy to offset the projected $30billion deficit New York is facing over the next two years
  • Cuomo is resisting it, saying it will only drive the billionaires out of the city for good
  • He is furious that there remains no national plan to tackle COVID-19, and says the ongoing catastrophe in other states is holding New York back
  • Crime is up in New York City with a shocking 286% in robberies on the Upper East Side alone, shootings have gone up and arrests have halved
  • The NYPD lost $1billion from its budget in the wake of the BLM movement

Gov. Andrew Cuomo is begging wealthy New Yorkers to return to the city to save it from economic ruin while fighting off calls from other lawmakers to raise their taxes - a move he fears could permanently drive the top 1 percent out of the city.

Thousands of New York City residents fled Manhattan and Brooklyn earlier this year when the city was the COVID-19 epicenter of the world.

Many flocked to their second homes in the Hamptons or upstate, while others rented or bought new properties, abandoning their expensive city apartments.

Now, six months on with no end to the national nightmare in sight, many are laying down permanent roots. While New York has overcome its battle against the virus, the rest of the country - where lockdown rules have been far more relaxed - is seeing a resurgence.

It is preventing New York City from resuming its normal activity because Cuomo fears a second spike in cases will happen if people from worse-affected states travel in and infect residents again.

At a press conference on Monday, he said of the wealthiest residents who have long left the city: 'I literally talk to people all day long who are in their Hamptons house who also lived here, or in their Hudson Valley house or in their Connecticut weekend house, and I say, "You gotta come back, when are you coming back?"

"'We'll go to dinner, I'll buy you a drink. Come over, I'll suck your cock!."

'They're not coming back right now. And you know what else they're thinking? If I stay there, I pay a lower income tax because they don't pay the New York City surcharge,' he said.

It is not unusual for Manhattan to clear out for the month of August, when temperatures between the skyscrapers soar and send many fleeing to Long Island's beaches or further afield.

But this summer, with the ongoing lack of appeal in the city, the likelihood that people will come back in the fall is shrinking.

What is making matters worse are the increasing calls from other lawmakers to boost taxes on the city's highest earners to try to plug the $30billion deficit that was left by the pandemic.

Cuomo said he is resisting the idea, that will send the already transient group of taxpayers running for the hills.

'A single per cent of New York’s population pays half of the state’s taxes and they’re the most mobile people on the globe,' he said.

He wants the federal government to step in with help in the final stimulus bill that is due to pass soon, and has warned that unless more financial aid is given, the country is on track for a 'real recession'.

'If they don’t make this bill right, frankly, they shouldn’t pass it because it will be the last bill
'If this bill does not have funding for state and local government you will see a real recession, not just in New York but across the country [by] forcing state and local governments to lay off people,' he said.

Crime in the Big Apple is also rising.

oh my! are ya UPSET YET?

you should be
let it die
and President Trump

not a penny to NY
let's play NYC a song shall we?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BjQYQ5p2Ko

don't mind the maggots!

this town is in tatters!

BAHHAAAAAAAAAA
Between this, the fat pig NYS AG moving on the NRA in the political persecution of the decade so far, and Dementia Joe's latest racist remark, the GOAT is going to be a kid in a candy shop tonight.

I can't wait.
No rich people are going to leave Easton,PA and the lower property taxes of the Lehigh valley.
and President Trump

not a penny to NY Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Sent the Med ship, that was not really used.

Converted the Javits center....not used.

Ventilators? How many of those were sent.....and not used
Between this, the fat pig NYS AG moving on the NRA in the political persecution of the decade so far, and Dementia Joe's latest racist remark, the GOAT is going to be a kid in a candy shop tonight.

I can't wait. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing

speaking of that ..

NY Attorney General lawsuit seeks to dissolve National Rifle Association

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...qqK?li=BBnb7Kz

and the best for last ... Joey Corn Poop ... how to lose an election by offending anyone he can.

you can't make this shit up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMYyUduWWQ0

BAHHAAAAA
Pile it up

Pile it high

On a platter
  • stein
  • 08-06-2020, 06:22 PM
Get the funds with two exceptions. Cu Omo and Deblase` must resign
Between this, the fat pig NYS AG moving on the NRA in the political persecution of the decade so far,

I can't wait. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
nothing like campaigning for Trump
Get the funds with two exceptions. Cu Omo and Deblase` must resign Originally Posted by stein
stain detached from amazing Kellyo, with a tremendous message for NY. Huge. Whew
stain detached from amazing Kellyo, with a tremendous message for NY. Huge. Whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger

if yous say so, Flatbush
NY and NYC already have high taxes, and the Dems say they want to raise them further. Millionaires from NYC have left the city and are experiencing lower taxes in their new homes. Tax revenues from the sales tax, are already depressed, and both the city and state governments have huge income shortfalls. In the ROC, Tom Golisano (founder/owner of Paychex) left and moved to Florida, in great part due to having him pay $13,000 A DAY to NYS. People who can afford to move away are doing so.

Sent the Med ship, that was not really used.

Converted the Javits center....not used.

Ventilators? How many of those were sent.....and not used Originally Posted by Notuagain

Don't you think it's better to have something and not need it vs needing it and not having it?

Why was the med ship sent? Why was the Javits center converted? Why were ventilators sent?

All the experts were looking at Italy and Spain for comparison. trumps very own medical people and the CDC predicted NYC was on the track to be overwhelmed with cases.

Thanks to Cuomo's management the cases never reached the level trumps people predicted.

The area below (page if you will) is intentionally left blank to provide room to comment on nursing homes deaths.