Lojacking americans

I was informed today at work i am to put a app on my phone which gives my work notification of where ive been all day every day and if i go places that are currently prohibited i can face disciplinary action... i flat out refused and am currently suspended with pay til further notice... Further notice being corporate HR's response to my refusal.... My great grandfather had to wear a star of david on his arm til he fled to the US ill be god damned if im forced to carry one in my pocket.... This is not the america i fought and served for...
well you have time ta check what ya have saved up. And call a lawyer,

and call SS if near the end anyways

mmmm and what TV station has that good question hot line

as this is just WRONG
I was informed today at work i am to put a app on my phone which gives my work notification of where ive been all day every day and if i go places that are currently prohibited i can face disciplinary action... i flat out refused and am currently suspended with pay til further notice... Further notice being corporate HR's response to my refusal.... My great grandfather had to wear a star of david on his arm til he fled to the US ill be god damned if im forced to carry one in my pocket.... This is not the america i fought and served for... Originally Posted by ben8888
pro tip ...buy ammo

...an guns
If the pay is good, who cares.
Disable the app when u go somewhere u dont want them knowing about and blame it on bad reception.
pro tip ...buy ammo

...an guns Originally Posted by Plastic Man
hard ta get right now

Whew but I have more than I hope I need
If the pay is good, who cares.
Disable the app when u go somewhere u dont want them knowing about and blame it on bad reception. Originally Posted by 12InchClock
I bet get called in to HR every time ya turn cell off

If I was still working LAWYER time

mmmmm would they have ta pay ya if its in court ???? mmmmm
Its kinda like uber and lift. But im sure you make a very nice salary for them to require this type of fuckery.
But id imagine this tracking requirement would only be needed while on the clock or working. If so, thats understandable. But no need to track you while not working.
Yep get rid of phone and say "Blow Me"

Great ya took a stand
They shouldnt be allowed to get away with that shit
But then again, that is what this covid scare is all about

Hope things work out
Would have done the same
Probably why I am self employed lol
Its kinda like uber and lift. But im sure you make a very nice salary for them to require this type of fuckery.
But id imagine this tracking requirement would only be needed while on the clock or working. If so, thats understandable. But no need to track you while not working. Originally Posted by 12InchClock
He said all day every day
Probably which took him over the edge
But id imagine this tracking requirement would only be needed while on the clock or working. If so, thats understandable. But no need to track you while not working. Originally Posted by 12InchClock
maybe

but bet if true, after this boss and HR will be on his ass for every little thing
and IMHO its still just WRONG

IMHO also its ask a lawyer time, Late now. google some and call in the morning or send email tonight.
Pretty sure Some Where in the fine print requires him to obey. Otherwise its at will employment and they gonna find any reason to get rid of you. You must be going to prohibited locations. Which im curious to what places your job deem prohibited.
Pretty sure Some Where in the fine print requires him to obey. Otherwise its at will employment and they gonna find any reason to get rid of you. You must be going to prohibited locations. Which im curious to what places your job deem prohibited. Originally Posted by 12InchClock
Should be none of their business!!
Should be none of their business!! Originally Posted by lilylivered
I agree.
Pretty sure Some Where in the fine print requires him to obey. Otherwise its at will employment and they gonna find any reason to get rid of you. You must be going to prohibited locations. Which im curious to what places your jobs deem prohibited. Originally Posted by 12InchClock
HR job, not open company to get nailed in court by employee
NYS is a state that a company can fire for any reason
HR as he is paid till they think it over is checking with lawyers,
Op need to also check with Lawyers
And what to say if they want him back if he wants back or not at this point
Or what to say if they let him go

HR will tell employees they work for them. BS they work for the employer
Pretty sure Some Where in the fine print requires him to obey. Otherwise its at will employment and they gonna find any reason to get rid of you. You must be going to prohibited locations. Which im curious to what places your job deem prohibited. Originally Posted by 12InchClock
Bars, clubs sporting events, malls any place 50 or more people may congregate with the exception of grocery stores and airports, hotels i am not staying at restaurants its fucking psychotic....

So the told me i have to put the app on my phone because they pay a portion of my bill since i use it for work, i responded im no longer ok with you using my phone for work youre gonna have to issue me one, they responxed well we will want the app on that phone insaid thats fine but im not carrying it in off hours, they responded thats not acceptable we need to get ahold of you in off hours i said call my personal phone fucking cock suckers

I put my notice in 2 1/2 years ago and ended up with a 35% raise to stay becuase they know if they let me go i will be at their competitor by the end of next week