"Auto"-erotic

Something I never got to do in highschool but always wanted to....

Make out in the back seat.

Is this on anyone's menu, or have I stumbled onto a big no-no ?
maybe when the Passion Pits (drive inn theaters) come back in vogue
LMAO! Wish I had a dollar for every back window that I've fogged up......I would be a damn millionaire! Let's see........yep, the last time I went parking was about 2 weeks ago!
Back seats were much bigger back when I was a teenager. Now its me that is much bigger. I doubt I could twist enough to make out in most backseats now :-(
Funny subject, I had a guy that came to see me the other day, just bought a brand new car, and we joked around about having sex in the back seat. I would love too.
I used the front seat more than the back seat. During the time that I drove my parents car, I was alway concerned about the footprints on the headliner and the windshield.

torito
I wonder if they still hold submarine races at White Rock?
With a previous S/O, we would occasionally go down to the drive in movies in Ennis. Long drive, but well worth it for the fun
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-19-2010, 02:39 AM
Oh THAT auto-erotic....

Damn. I was about to get excited...

For a very close friend, some women might not have an issue with this. As a recent alert goes.. it isn't a very safe idea for providers...
I wonder if they still hold submarine races at White Rock? Originally Posted by OldGrump
I don't believe that they do. It's a pity, really!

Elisabeth
I don't think I ever did either come to think of it. My ride had a fully reclining bucket on the passenger side that worked just dandy.
Regards,
What is a submarine race at WR Lake?
What is a submarine race at WR Lake? Originally Posted by srobert
I'm betting you've never been on a late night snipe hunt either?
I was a side seater (passenger), top and bottom. Yeah, back in the day back seats were much bigger, but I wasn't quite of driving age at the time. Nowadays, it'd be a struggle even in the front passenger. You have to be an elf to be a backseat banger these days.

Now that I'm old enough and have a job and is too tall, it's just much mo' comfortable to get a room.

But maybe if I had an old school Chevy...
You don't need a Buick to get busy in a car. I used to have a Nissan Sentra. I think it was a 1990 model. I got to know a couple of girls in the biblical sense in the front seat, back seat, and on the hood. In high school I had an old-as-fuck beat up Dodge truck. The bench seat was like a couch. Got lots of BJs while driving. It was awesome for that reason only. Girlfriend had a Rennault piece of shit. We did it in her car, but not too much because the probability we would break something or it wouldn't start was too great.

Sadly, the SO and I always talk about "christening" our new vehicles, but never get around to it.