newbie questions

I've only seen one provider who got out of the biz a few years ago.... I don't feel comfortable doing incalls, and I'm very selective regarding outcalls to my home...... I have a video surveillance system installed outside the home with visible cameras.

my question is this.... as providers would this make you cancel or rethink the appointment?

I also have another question..

I have a very specific fantacy that I would like to experience and while lurking on here and ASPD, I understand that discussing services is taboo...

would it best for me to post in the coed section describing my fantasy and seeing what happens from there?
I'm very selective regarding incalls to my home...... Originally Posted by nervousnewbie351
incalls are not to your home. incalls are when you go see the girl at her location. conversely... outcall is when she comes to your location.

JPdM
  • jfred
  • 06-10-2010, 04:59 PM
...would it best for me to post in the coed section describing my fantasy and seeing what happens from there? Originally Posted by nervousnewbie351
If I were you I'd send it in a PM to the gentleman who first responded (just above me there). He'll evaluate it for acceptability and get back to you.
how dare you call me a gentleman jfred. just trying to help out a self-professed newbie with the lingo/terminology. i fully realize i can't compete with your massive contributions to this site.

JPdM
I think it would be best if you got some references first. (see some newbie friendly providers that don't mind security cameras)

You would probably have better response to your fantasy request if the providers are more comfortable that you are a legitimate hobbiest, whatever that is.
Just make sure you tell them about the cameras so they will not get spooked... Look in my sig line..
  • jfred
  • 06-10-2010, 09:14 PM
...i fully realize i can't compete with your massive contributions to this site.

JPdM Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
I dunno, JP. On some other thread my old shopping buddy, fubar, called me for my lack of contribution -- no reviews.

I'd say you are the massive contributor. I'm just a troll and a post-whore.

EDIT: I don't mean that you, yourself, are massive. I was speaking of your contributions. You're NOT massive, are you? I'd feel terrible if you were.
So I'm curious... When you're no longer a newbie and/or no longer nervous, will you change your handle?
Being a newbie, you may want to be careful about having outcalls to your home. You may want to get a hotel room and have them visit you there. If you do have them come to your home, then stay with well reviewed providers.

In regards to your fantasy, you are correct that you may not want to describe any specific acts that you would like but if you stay with well reveiwed providers and do your research you may find a provider that will meet your needs. Study the reviews, the provider's website (including FAQs). Of course, you will need premium access but the cost is minimal considering the cost of a session. After you post a review you can earn premium access.

I was doing research and reading reviews and came across a review describing a fantasy similar to what I was looking for. I booked a session and went through standard activities but as I was leaving I mentioned the review that I had read and the activities I was interested in and then made a return visit. And the return visit was great.
I wouldn't be spooked by cameras outside the home. Alot of people with nice houses have surveillance systems. As far as the fantasy thing, you could set up an appointment with a provider you like and then ask her during yall's first session if you think that its something she might want to participate in.