Bills

• Laker
  • 09-20-2010, 06:11 AM
Wow, they are sad!!! Any bets on if they will win the first draft pick this year?
They are well on the way to a pathetic 0-16 season. I wonder which QB they will select with the number one pick. The only other teams that are in the running may be Detroit and St Louis.
  • Laker
  • 09-20-2010, 08:29 AM
Buffalo has to play Detroit so that puts Detroit out of the running, they will have at least 1 win. Maybe Bills and St Louis will tie?
Well if the first pick is a QB. Get one that can run. He will need to, if the front line is not fixed.
  • Laker
  • 09-20-2010, 08:52 AM
Offshore you are correct there, he would need to be a world class sprinter!!
A friend of mine actually said to me, they should draft the kid from Alabama, 156 yards on 9 carries. He also said they should go to a 4 back and 1 receiver offense. Makes sense if they stay with Edwards. Since he doesn't throw down field. Instead of tight ends go to 7 down linemen? Heck put two down linemen in the back field for crying out loud...

Here's a perfect example of the Bills in general
Detroit, Cleveland, Jacksonville and KC....That's their chance at wins. Question is Do you draft QB OR offensive tackle.

Qb is probably where they'll go
Last time they went for an offensive tackle they picked Mike Williams when they could have had Bryant McKinnie. Just leave it to that Buffalo braintrust. They will probably pick another dime a dozen running back.
  • Laker
  • 09-20-2010, 01:07 PM
Maybe they should start with new ownership, then a new GM and Coach? The past few years do not speak well. They havn't done much since Marvelous Marv and Bill Polian left.
Maybe they should start with new ownership, then a new GM and Coach? The past few years do not speak well. They havn't done much since Marvelous Marv and Bill Polian left. Originally Posted by Laker
There's still a few teams that have this problem....Oakland and Washington come to mind. Hell, Al Davis has made so many mistakes on drafting, personnel, and coaches it's ridiculous.

We should all be rooting for Oakland this year though. I was reminded yesterday during the Pats game that Oakland gave NE their #1 pick in next year's draft for Richard Seymour. How did NE pull that off??
they should go to orchard park hs football

they know to win

bb playoffs lol
Well, they pulled the rug on Edwards. Fitzpatrick is starting on Sunday. Oh Yey. So in two weeks we will get a look at Braum?
As long as the Raiders and Rams are in the league the Bills will have to gun for the 3rd pick overall or trade up for the #1 overall.
  • Laker
  • 09-21-2010, 04:54 AM
We should all be rooting for Oakland this year though. I was reminded yesterday during the Pats game that Oakland gave NE their #1 pick in next year's draft for Richard Seymour. How did NE pull that off?? Originally Posted by Chaz108

Bill Belichick, coach and Robert Kraft owner. Great businessmen and football minds!
Don't dispair guys, hockey season is just around the corner!