there are sum things id like to apologize for....

So a week or so Max I had a couple misunderstandings w a client and as a result this man came to my incall spot, and both times left with out seeing me. I was not flaking intentionally however I'm not here to make excuses. I apologize sincerely to those inconvienced by my inattentivness. And I'm never going to let that happen again..... thx for listening, I love Austin. I guarantee I will treat y'all right.... ;*
Everyone deserves a second chance!
I do appreciate that. I didn't mean for it to happen but I felt like an apology was in order....
classy move
Already evident that you are going to be a wonderful addition to Austin!
  • tzv13
  • 04-05-2015, 04:40 PM
��
  • tzv13
  • 04-05-2015, 04:41 PM
classy move Originally Posted by John_Dough
+1
Judging from another thread on this board, I would get ahead of the situation if I were her as well. The hell with classy move, Smart Move! Good for her.
I do appreciate that. I didn't mean for it to happen but I felt like an apology was in order.... Originally Posted by Nikki Fury
Classy Move or Smart move I kuddo you for putting yourself out there first admitting your fault second apologizing! Sometimes that is not easy to do, we are not all perfect sometimes shit does happen but right when you see it going that way shoot a text or pm
ALMOST all the hobbyist totally understand and can work with you if their schedule allows!

👍👌👏 being humble is way greater than thinking your shit doesn't stink and way more sexier!
  • onei
  • 04-05-2015, 09:21 PM
I agree with all. I know one Becky GoodHead that could learn something. But then she tried that once and didn't change anything. She still left me wondering what the hell was going on after scheduling, and re-scheduling and re-scheduling, then bitched about it when I called her out. Hahahahahaha!
Your apology is accepted!
Besides your words, did you take any effort to make it up for your fuckup?
Even Becky knew how to apologize privately in PM/text and make it up by offering discounts or even freebies.
  • onei
  • 04-06-2015, 08:14 AM
Yes Becky 'offered' but somehow couldn't manage to get her act together enough to actually make the offer a reality … and I gave her multiple opportunities.
Your apology is accepted!
Besides your words, did you take any effort to make it up for your fuckup?
Even Becky knew how to apologize privately in PM/text and make it up by offering discounts or even freebies. Originally Posted by nothingtolose

In my book she does not owe anything but the apology she offered. She did not even need to make it public, she could have just apologized to the hobbyist that was affected. No need to offer a discount or extended offers and any deal on the next session. Just a "sorry" will do. Problem is, depending on the hobbyist, if she just told him she was sorry privately he might still throw it up on the board and hurt her business. So she is smart to make it public and kill any chance of her getting hurt by it. I have had a provider cancel my appointments 3 times now recently. Each time she said sorry and I have accepted it. She knows who she is and she knows that I have not asked for discounts or deals because of it. I would hope that she puts on her "A" game when we do meet because of my patience. Point is, her words were all that was/are needed and they should be accepted at face value.
In my book she does not owe anything but the apology she offered. She did not even need to make it public, she could have just apologized to the hobbyist that was affected. No need to offer a discount or extended offers and any deal on the next session. Just a "sorry" will do. Problem is, depending on the hobbyist, if she just told him she was sorry privately he might still throw it up on the board and hurt her business. So she is smart to make it public and kill any chance of her getting hurt by it. I have had a provider cancel my appointments 3 times now recently. Each time she said sorry and I have accepted it. She knows who she is and she knows that I have not asked for discounts or deals because of it. I would hope that she puts on her "A" game when we do meet because of my patience. Point is, her words were all that was/are needed and they should be accepted at face value. Originally Posted by stevejones1969

Nicely put actually! And when we as hobbyist apologize actions need to follow afterward! Keep your word don't let it happen again or at least not to the same guys! Anyways I slept in this morning (which I never do) and woke up to a msg and I totally forgot anyways I felt so bad I apologized twice

Play safe & Have fun
I have had a provider cancel my appointments 3 times now recently. Each time she said sorry and I have accepted it. Originally Posted by stevejones1969
Same here. After the 3rd time, I just said "i wish you well" and pressed. She did offer compensation, but then cancelled all those appointments too. I've not contacted her since, nor do I plan too. If she doesn't want to see me.....why would I try again?

Sifu