Todays Question--> Could You/Would You...

Could You/Would You
Go 10 Years Without
Sex Or Masterbation
For
1Billion Dollars?
I would most definitely try my very very hardest.
Those who know how much I sex know how incredibly difficult this would be for me.
mmmmm No I do not plan on getting married at this time
  • Tiger
  • 12-04-2015, 09:29 AM
Originally Posted by Tiger
??????
mmmmm No I do not plan on getting married at this time Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
:m fr_lol:
I would be too old to spend that $$ at that point
How is the money paid out? One shot after 10 years or in small increments? Sucks, but very doable if you have the right drive and determination. Not saying that is me, but I'm sure some would love to give it a shot.
What would I do with another billion? No.
How is the money paid out? One shot after 10 years or in small increments? Sucks, but very doable if you have the right drive and determination. Not saying that is me, but I'm sure some would love to give it a shot. Originally Posted by Iso#1gfe

One payment at the end of the 10 years
My bad Tiger the video didn't load the first time, thought you posted an empty response
Video is too funny, that would probably be me.
Ok angel on the one time payment, that's a tough one.
No way could I do it, LoL. The longest I have gone I is about four days if I am saving it for one special.

I rather be piss poor and well laid, then rich with nothing to play with. Wealth means nothing to me, rather be a lover.
When my wife caught me masterbating in the shower I told her, the little fucker had it coming. I put soap in his eye, water boarded him and tried choking him, finnally the fucker puked and I just gave up. That was 20 min after sex. No I wouldn't last 3 days
One payment at the end of the 10 years Originally Posted by Angel T
Then every hooker or stripper you ever had will call