By the way Toyz...... Master of Bandle Identification......

When are you going to call your buddy RandB fan out on his creation? Or did you loan him one of yours?
  • Toyz
  • 01-20-2016, 12:16 PM
When are you going to call your buddy RandB fan out on his creation? Or did you loan him one of yours? Originally Posted by Whispers
God, I Love this!

Feeling the pain so badly hes posting one line threads.

Folks, this is what hapoens when he doesnt have hours to edit and rewrite his 2AM rants...

Why havent your had my alter ego Observing banned since you were SO SURE that was me?

♢♢♢BONK♢♢♢

CAN A BANDLE RESPONSE BE FAR BEHIND?

Ok back.to.making the doughnuts...Ive done.my part to piss off Jabba today...
dodged the question again huh?

Observing?.... She will screw up sooner or later......

Me have someone banned?..... LOL... I have no pull here...... If I did I would silence you for all eternity....

Me have someone banned?..... LOL... I have no pull here...... If I did I would silence you for all eternity.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Well, luckily for all of us, you not only don't have "pull", you have no relevance and what little interest you used to provide is fast waning..
^^^ pot meets kettle.
6 years of contributing absolutely nothing.
^^^ pot meets kettle.
6 years of contributing absolutely nothing. Originally Posted by moonshiner
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Lips meet butt
LOL 3 weeks of blowing out your ass.
Yep add another useless non informative smartass keyboard warrior comment to the list.
Yep add another useless non informative smartass keyboard warrior comment to the list. Originally Posted by moonshiner
Glad to see you own it.. congratulations..!
When are you going to call your buddy RandB fan out on his creation? Or did you loan him one of yours? Originally Posted by Whispers
My money is on it being SOULFLY trying to imitate RandB fan.
Perhaps another vacation.
My money is on it being SOULFLY trying to imitate RandB fan.
Perhaps another vacation. Originally Posted by moonshiner
You know. That could be the case. I had not given that any consideration yet. Toyz gets lonely if he doesn't have somebody to agree with him and prop him up.... it would not be the first time that he was caught talking to himself in a thread

Me have someone banned?..... LOL... I have no pull here...... If I did I would silence you for all eternity.... Originally Posted by Whispers
"Observing?.... She will screw up sooner or later......"
Fat chance!
Thanks for weighing in...
  • Toyz
  • 01-20-2016, 04:19 PM

Dodging?

Nah juat not interested in responding...you do understand the difference right?

Now...if a few weeks ago you were CONVINCED and trying to convince evwryone that Observing is/was me.

And today you think Observing is a she...

Doesnt this just continue to prove how ultimately you are just full of shit? About everything?

Yah. It does.
Dodging?

Nah juat not interested in responding...you do understand the difference right?

Now...if a few weeks ago you were CONVINCED and trying to convince evwryone that Observing is/was me.

And today you think Observing is a she...

Doesnt this just continue to prove how ultimately you are just full of shit? About everything?

Yah. It does. Originally Posted by Toyz

Sounds vaguely familiar.
Ohhh the IRONY.
How many people have you accused of being Cat in the hat and Deznuttz?
  • Toyz
  • 01-20-2016, 04:32 PM
Sounds vaguely familiar.
Ohhh the IRONY.
How many people have you accused of being Cat in the hat and Deznuttz? Originally Posted by moonshiner
Bandle boy crawls out of the manflap...