In 81 I was still swimming in a sperm sack!

Not sure who needs to hear this but, if you get out in these streets fuckin around you might just meet that light skinned Diana Ross, that Mexican Sade, or that ghetto thick Julia Robert's. Next thing you know you look up and it's been 40 damn years of trickin and you missed out on every fuckin important thing life has to offer.. every birth of every baby that's suppose to be important to you, every holiday, anniversary, you was out tricking with a bitch. Add up all that damn money, yo kids could have been sitting pretty with real estate but you too much of a selfish piece of trash who can't control his urges for pussy...

Hope everyone is having a blessed Monday. 😀
As usual I have NO freakin idea whom your talkin to, or what the purpose of your constant incoherent rambling is about. I can only assume your talking to yourself in the mirror or something. I'll say this though, your interesting theater if nothing else...
As usual I have NO freakin idea whom your talkin to, or what the purpose of your constant incoherent rambling is about. I can only assume your talking to yourself in the mirror or something. I'll say this though, your interesting theater if nothing else... Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
Wake up kc! Follow along. If you blink you might miss it.
Wake up kc! Follow along. If you blink you might miss it. Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife
Oh I'm awake. Your schtick just isn't that interesting, nor does it make any sense...
Oh I'm awake. Your schtick just isn't that interesting, nor does it make any sense... Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
What didn't you understand maybe I can help. I use to be a tutor for LD students.
What didn't you understand maybe I can help. I use to be a tutor for LD students. Originally Posted by Thug4lyfefucyawife
Right, because after reading your nonsense for the last few months on this board, you think I'm the LD one here? You are right though, I need to "learn" from this and just stop opening your posts. My bad.....
Right, because after reading your nonsense for the last few months on this board, you think I'm the LD one here? You are right though, I need to "learn" from this and just stop opening your posts. My bad..... Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
Just some uplifting information to think about for the start of the week. 😀
I graduated from high school in 81

oops am I really that old lol
Why does anybody even respond to nonsense?
I graduated from high school in 81

oops am I really that old lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Not you hun. You make money 💰 You don't throw it out the window like some people.
lol true dat!
Dallas please dont encourage him with engagement.