and the Republican nominee....

will be Mr. Trump.

How do the Republicans think and feel about themselves ? Maybe they don't think it all.

Is it Dietrich Bonhoeffer all over again ?
It's pretty obvious Trump will be the Republican nominee. Don't be too surprised if Trumps wins the Election. Biden and his catchy little slogan "Build Back Better" turns out to be nothing but a joke. This administration is over 900 days old nothing has been built, nothing is back and nothing is better.
It's pretty obvious Trump will be the Republican nominee. Don't be too surprised if Trumps wins the Election. Biden and his catchy little slogan "Build Back Better" turns out to be nothing but a joke. This administration is over 900 days old nothing has been built, nothing is back and nothing is better. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Totally incorrect.

"Biden's infrastructure law has begun 40,000 projects. Will it help him in 2024?"

"Two years after President Joe Biden signed a $1 trillion infrastructure bill into law, his administration has launched 40,000 projects aimed at rebuilding America, according to his infrastructure czar, Mitch Landrieu. Landrieu said thus more than $400 billion in projects has been announced, covering 40,000 projects in more than 4,500 communities in all 50 states plus the District of Columbia and Native American tribal areas.The project list is a long one, covering airports, bridges, roads, constructing more recharging stations for electric vehicles, getting high-speed internet to get more people on the internet, and on and on."

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/bid...24-2023-11-10/

"The U.S. Department of Transportation’s Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) today announced that it has allocated $61 billion in Fiscal Year 2024 apportionments for 12 formula programs to support investment in critical infrastructure, including roads, bridges and tunnels, carbon emission reduction, and safety improvements, as well as workforce development to support these investments, utilizing funding from President Biden’s Bipartisan Infrastructure Law. The funds go directly to all 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico, and help them continue the important work of rebuilding our roads and bridges and making our transportation system more efficient."

https://highways.dot.gov/newsroom/bi...astructure-law
I feel good , I will feel even better come November. You are questioning the wrong side Vita. After all the unlawful and unconstitutional attempts they have failed to derail the Trump Train , quite the opposite ,they have turned it into the Bullet Trump Train.

I am a conservative, if you choose to label that Republican , that’s certainly your right. Do I think Trump is a dyed in the wool conservative, hell no. Through all his faults he is still America’s best bet to lead us out of this quagmire.

Unlike several on this board , I don’t hate the opposition black, white, brown doesn’t enter the equation, I simply do not agree with their vision of America. It astounds me how anyone could question my beliefs. Some have said why would a Republican back Trump when he can’t win the election, I recall Obama and quite a few others made that assertion in 2016. How did that pan out. I believe he can and will win in 2024. If my belief comes true it will be the best thing for America. The entire world knows Trump isn’t a racist and yet they still play that card. One doesn’t need to think much at all to know another 4 years of Biden like administration spells disaster to the USA
I will say watching the trainloads of illegal immigrants trying to enter the USA is painful to watch. Some of the railroads even have to stop service or running.

Being born in America, I only got the real perspective why so many try to get here is when I had the opportunity to travel to many other countries.

Wish there was an easy solution.
I think there is an easy solution, just vote people into the House and Senate that put America first. There are already enough laws on the books to put a damper on the invasion, but instead of enforcing those laws this administration prefers to carry Texas to court for doing what they should be doing. It’s not that complicated, but this administration doesn’t have a clue. We all should know why they aren’t , they are putting their rule rather than the interest of America. It’s sad , demanding legal crossing should concern all Americans D and R and I.
Are there any resources that discuss the history of illegal immigration ? This is not a new or recent issue.
Totally incorrect.

"Biden's infrastructure law has begun 40,000 projects. Will it help him in 2024?"

"Two years after President Joe Biden signed a $1 trillion infrastructure bill into law, his administration has launched 40,000 projects aimed at rebuilding America, according to his infrastructure czar, Mitch Landrieu. Landrieu said thus more than $400 billion in projects has been announced, covering 40,000 projects in more than 4,500 communities in all 50 states plus the District of Columbia and Native American tribal areas.The project list is a long one, covering airports, bridges, roads, constructing more recharging stations for electric vehicles, getting high-speed internet to get more people on the internet, and on and on."

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/bid...24-2023-11-10/

"The U.S. Department of Transportation’s Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) today announced that it has allocated $61 billion in Fiscal Year 2024 apportionments for 12 formula programs to support investment in critical infrastructure, including roads, bridges and tunnels, carbon emission reduction, and safety improvements, as well as workforce development to support these investments, utilizing funding from President Biden’s Bipartisan Infrastructure Law. The funds go directly to all 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico, and help them continue the important work of rebuilding our roads and bridges and making our transportation system more efficient."

https://highways.dot.gov/newsroom/bi...astructure-law Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Keep dreaming. Biden hasn't done anything for this country. All his efforts have been on other countries. I bet the people of Maui are still living in shelters or FEMA trailers.
There is a lot of action that happens in trailer parks, and perfect for a whore board.
I will say watching the trainloads of illegal immigrants trying to enter the USA is painful to watch. Some of the railroads even have to stop service or running.

Being born in America, I only got the real perspective why so many try to get here is when I had the opportunity to travel to many other countries.

Wish there was an easy solution. Originally Posted by VitaMan
... The solution is to CLOSE THE BORDER.
Which is what Trump (the likely Repub. Nominee) will do.

THAT is the solution. ... And maybe the biggest reason
that Trump is ahead in the polls.

... But YOU raise a good point, mate.

#### Salty
There is a lot of action that happens in trailer parks, and perfect for a whore board. Originally Posted by VitaMan

And alot of people come to whine on a whore board about anything supposedly connected to a demmie instead of going to those trailers and posting reviews.
... The solution is to CLOSE THE BORDER.
Which is what Trump (the likely Repub. Nominee) will do.

THAT is the solution. ... And maybe the biggest reason
that Trump is ahead in the polls.

... But YOU raise a good point, mate.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
As I explained in a different thread, your continued belief that Trump is ahead in the polls is incorrect.

My question to you on the border -- thousands of people are coming to the border, many of whom are women and children, and all of whom are simply wanting to come to this country to escape horrible conditions in their homelands and pursue a better life. What would you do with them? Simply say "Go back where you came from"?
Keep dreaming. Biden hasn't done anything for this country. All his efforts have been on other countries. I bet the people of Maui are still living in shelters or FEMA trailers. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Once again a Trump supporter ignores facts and relies on his warped opinion.
It is shocking that the Republican party continues to bow down to Mr. Trump.

He is a low life carpet bagger.......everybody know it....even he knows it.
Once again a Trump supporter ignores facts and relies on his warped opinion. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
You don't know what a fact is. This country is a fucking mess.