Flip flopping magas

Magas were all in love with Haley before they weren't. Flip flop!
Haley quickly distanced herself from trmpf like many others.
Magas applying double standards here.
Haleys numbers also reflect the misogyny and racism that's embedded in the maga crowd. The vitriol out of magas and trumpf is disgustingly nauseating. Indeed!
MAGAs won’t accept a female. Or a woman of color. Drumpf knows this and would never alienate his most important base.

In the case of misogyny and racism, I do not believe the MAGAs are following Drumpf. I believe Drumpf is following them.

All about the ratings!
Magas were all in love with Haley before they weren't. Flip flop!
Haley quickly distanced herself from trmpf like many others.
Magas applying double standards here.
Haleys numbers also reflect the misogyny and racism that's embedded in the maga crowd. The vitriol out of magas and trumpf is disgustingly nauseating. Indeed! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Her numbers reflect her incompetence. That's why she lost the New Hampshire Primary. She really doesn't have what it takes to be president it has nothing with her being a women and she's causation so mentioning race in the mix is just plain stupid. If Trump bothers you don't vote for him but don't try to prop up Nikki Haley she's playing for the other side.
She’s causation?
To think her race or gender doesn't matter to magas is naive. Haley was on the fast track of presidential candidates till the misogynistic and morally bankrupt magas took over the gop. Flip flop indeed
To think her race or gender doesn't matter to magas is naive. Haley was on the fast track of presidential candidates till the misogynistic and morally bankrupt magas took over the gop. Flip flop indeed Originally Posted by winn dixie
It shouldn't matter at all. Anyone who votes for a candidate based on race or gender to signal that they are a good person and those that don't must be racist or misogynist are stupid people. It's not essential for a women or a person of color should be on a ballot based solely on those two factors. We need candidates who are competent and interested in running this country. It doesn't matter what their race or gender is as long as the country is their main focus. Not one candidate on the Political stage fits that Bill including Donald Trump. It's getting ridiculous because that's all these morons talk about is defeating Donal Trump nothing else. It's a bunch of bullshit.
She’s causation? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yeah she is. I am as dark as she is, I am Caucasian.