Eastern European females

Have been noticing on the news how beautiful the Eastern European females are. When things settle down I may need to travel in some of those countries.
Lately there has been a couple a week visiting here.
They come here from time to time. They're the hottest.

There used to be few agencies coming here at least a few times a month.
Their rates were great too 300-400/hr.
There will likely be a fresh batch of Ukrainian women soon.
Have been noticing on the news how beautiful the Eastern European females are. When things settle down I may need to travel in some of those countries. Originally Posted by happy 1
Just go to London. If you look anything like your avatar you'll fit right in.

Local providers complain that women from Eastern Europe are undercutting their prices.

I wouldn't go anywhere near Russia anytime soon.
Where do they post ads?
Where do they post ads? Originally Posted by BigBill46
Mostly P411, also Eros and Tryst occasionally.
Well with the way things are going over there, I am sure you will be seeing more. The adjoining east european countries to Ukraine, can only absorb so many refugees. So jobs will be hard to find.
Well with the way things are going over there, I am sure you will be seeing more. The adjoining east european countries to Ukraine, can only absorb so many refugees. So jobs will be hard to find. Originally Posted by TailHooked
And, the rates will probably be lower since they are used to a more frugal standard of living. Like Chinese providers.
Mostly P411, also Eros and Tryst occasionally. Originally Posted by Boredinop

Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Mostly P411, also Eros and Tryst occasionally. Originally Posted by Boredinop
Are most of those actually legit?
I had a week long vacation in Prague about 10 years ago.
Wasn't reasonable to travel all the way back here for a couple days and then travel back for my work in the desert.
That was an *amazing* time. Not sure if things have changed since, but great values on lodging, food, and entertainment.
They will fit right in. Most are educated. Most speak good english. Hell look what crosses our borders now. Ukraine people s will be an up grade.
I was married to an eastern European woman for 24 plus years. They love fine life. Cars, jewelry, nice clothes shoes ect. Very expensive to keep. BUT if you have the means, your will enjoy the sexy part of life and what they have to offer. They go at it like sex is an Olympic event.