The More You Read.....

The more ya know. You know? IJS.

I'll just leave this here and slowly walk away.
  • tzv13
  • 05-14-2015, 11:18 PM
I know I feel smarter.

Walking slowly away...that is a fantastic ass.
She looks good from almost any angle. Front, back,side, back of head...sorry having a flashback. A really fun one.
like chapters 47 & 4.
-stlkr
Welcome back you sneaky little girl ............... You know I keep my eyes on you.
I'm so looking forward to the Douchehurst reply :-)
I'm so looking forward to the Douchehurst reply :-) Originally Posted by mrhappysf
Reason' is fer pussies! Ah learnt all Ah needed ta know inna Turkish prison whilst Ah wuz a-werkin' fer tha CIA, an' thar weren't no book-larnin' involved!
W.T.F!
She is back. Who won the poll on when she would return this time?

Don't think this is off-topic as there isn't really a topic to this thread, other than Scarlett De Rossi has returned to the Boards from which she so recently left.

Welcome Back Scarlett.
Scarlett, I know about taint ...
  • tzv13
  • 05-16-2015, 11:12 AM
Scarlett, I know about taint ... Originally Posted by pyramider

Somehow I knew you were going to say this.
There is a topic to this thread if ya read the sig line.
Best,

Scarlett
Welcome back you sneaky little girl ............... You know I keep my eyes on you. Originally Posted by playingnthedark
Yeah. Why is that? You sure spend a lot of time thinking about me for a guy who never makes an appointment.

Love or hate me- I'm still in your mind!
She is back. Who won the poll on when she would return this time?

SDR-Yeah who won? Who bet on me? Maybe we could parlay?

Don't think this is off-topic as there isn't really a topic to this thread, other than Scarlett De Rossi has returned to the Boards from which she so recently left.

SDR- if you will read, which that's what my thread was about was reading..... then the folks that I needed to get a message to would get it!!

Welcome Back Scarlett. Originally Posted by BugleBoy
SDR-Thanks for the warm welcome, BB. I hope you enjoy the waves for as long as possible. I have a nice surfboard!!!!
[QUOTE=pyramider;1056727993]Scarlett, I know about taint ...[/QU

Some people collect rocks. Some knives. It's cool. My bff collects taint pix too. So, I understand all about ta taint.

I'll have to come visit and see your lovely selection of tainted images. We can make an evening of it....

All taint themed party?!