Where do you like to give it to a bitch?

You've rented a bitch. You've been frigging her cunt for an hour and your time is about over. She invites you to blow your wad. You tell her " Come on baby let's make your parents proud now "

Where is your favorite place to spill your seed over her?

I personally love facials for 2 reasons. The first is I am very good at it and spray a lot and they don't expect me to be that great :-). The second is because some of them find it humiliating but will let you do it just to get what they want and after that I totally love to rub it good with my member all over their fucking mugs nice and vastly all over like a face-cream and tell them it is good for the skin.

Let's hear your opinions boys.
tatas...
your question might make you a favorite of providers who like to be called bitches....or have their vaginas referred to as a cunt....
  • BSer
  • 05-25-2014, 04:22 PM
tatas...
your question might make you a favorite of providers who like to be called bitches....or have their vaginas referred to as a cunt.... Originally Posted by stevepar
Steve, Tatasdd is an old fashioned romantic type.
Depends on which "Bitch" I'm with at the time.
Depends on which "Bitch" I'm with at the time. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
I did not know you had seed and that you are a guy
Tatas, I simply answered your first question. In the title of your thread.
My ADD didn't allow me to finish much past the first sentence.

"Where do you like to give "it" to a bitch."

And again I say
Depends on the bitch I'm giving "it" to.

It could be
A spanking
A good strap on
A hearty flogging
A kumquat.

I could go on.

Chill out Tatas, it's a holiday weekend.
Tatas, I simply answered your first question. In the title of your thread.
My ADD didn't allow me to finish much past the first sentence.

"Where do you like to give "it" to a bitch."

And again I say
Depends on the bitch I'm giving "it" to.

It could be
A spanking
A good strap on
A hearty flogging
A kumquat.

I could go on.

Chill out Tatas, it's a holiday weekend. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Maybe you and I must meet to chill out together sexymade. It is a hot thought to be with someone who can be my mom. Love milfs. Let em know if interested :-) but gotta be open-minded.
Titsfuck, to meet SexyMaid, you will have to ride the Trailways Bus to Wheeling, W.VA. Then hop on the Greyhound local to Waynesburg, PA. Then transfer to local-local West Liberty, W.Va, then walk a half block from the bus station, on the opposite corner you will see a big sign that says, " assholes who use kumquats enter here".
Titsfuck, to meet SexyMaid, you will have to ride the Trailways Bus to Wheeling, W.VA. Then hop on the Greyhound local to Waynesburg, PA. Then transfer to local-local West Liberty, W.Va, then walk a half block from the bus station, on the opposite corner you will see a big sign that says, " assholes who use kumquats enter here". Originally Posted by eaglehorse
Hollywood........... That may be one of the funniest post you ever made.....
he must use the alley oop approach....a stun gun or chloroform....possibly in some combination....
Steve, Tatasdd is an old fashioned romantic type. Originally Posted by BSer
Caveman-style. Hit her over the head with a club and drag her off by the hair
Steve, AG, great posts, Tits needs a few more Kumquats to love.......checking the Futures' market as I write........oh Giant Eagle on sale, 4 for a $1............
  • BSer
  • 05-26-2014, 07:28 PM
My giant eagle has no kumquats, do I need to visit a market district?
It is a hot thought to be with someone who can be my mom.. Originally Posted by tatasddd
And that statement right there tells me that you would be up for option(s) 1, 3 and probably #4.
The real "Mommy Dearest" experience.

Oh and BSer, try Trader Joe's That's where I buy Kumquats
And that statement right there tells me that you would be up for option(s) 1, 3 and probably #4.
The real "Mommy Dearest" experience.

Oh and BSer, try Trader Joe's That's where I buy Kumquats Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
All options are on the table as long as you want to see me, have no dick between your legs and your name isn't Bambino