Filthy providers

You've summoned a provider to your incall and she shows up and after business has been taken care of you are about to initiate some DFK and her breath stinks like shit. You go "ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww fuuuuuuuuuck! Honey when was the last time your brushed your teeth?"

What will you do?
  • BSer
  • 05-25-2014, 04:20 PM
Tatasdd, please end postings with "our thoughts, if any?"
I'd almost forgotten how "interesting" Tatas posts can be.
Or how sick.
You folks need to learn to have some fun every once in a while even if it sounds "sick" lol. Sooooooooooooooooo serious!!! Chill the fuck out a bit.
No need to chill out here Tatas,

Just been a while since anyone opened up the way you do is all.
Titsfuck, are you using your IPhone while riding the bus. Your thought, if any?
Tatasdd, please end postings with "our thoughts, if any?" Originally Posted by BSer
Tatas, its actually "Your thoughts, if any?"

As BSer said, please end question type posts in this manner. It
Has proven to be the best.
On topic, though, there is a really good provider, who is absolutely smoking hot and is really fun, but I can't see her due to her breath stinking like a rotting tooth. I saw her the first time, and thought, no big deal, but when I saw her a second time and she had the same breath (two months later), I havent been back for a third. I honestly just tried not to kiss her.
On topic, though, there is a really good provider, who is absolutely smoking hot and is really fun, but I can't see her due to her breath stinking like a rotting tooth. I saw her the first time, and thought, no big deal, but when I saw her a second time and she had the same breath (two months later), I havent been back for a third. I honestly just tried not to kiss her. Originally Posted by bino808
Thanks for staying on topic and not trying to be smart like some others on here. Appreciate it. This only comes to show that some providers do fucking stink as horseshit.
  • BSer
  • 05-26-2014, 06:59 AM
On topic, though, there is a really good provider, who is absolutely smoking hot and is really fun, but I can't see her due to her breath stinking like a rotting tooth. I saw her the first time, and thought, no big deal, but when I saw her a second time and she had the same breath (two months later), I havent been back for a third. I honestly just tried not to kiss her. Originally Posted by bino808
She must be CIM
Maybe she just did DATO
Hey Tits, watch that comment about horseshit, Silver shits, horseshit all the time. His does not stink, in addition, all of his horseshit is in a pile in his stall. Makes for easy cleanup.
LOL you guys are great. And she absolutely is CIM
LOL you guys are great. And she absolutely is CIM Originally Posted by bino808
Glad you're being amused bro. That is the way to look at it, unlike some others.