The ART & PLEASURE of Peeing!

There are many who enjoy *golden showers* and as such there's various ways of making it pleasurable & erotic.

1> Your naked in bed with your lover. The woman is enjoying your cock in her mouth when suddenly she feels the urge to pee. She slides her naked body on top of yours and straddles her pussy above your cock as she leans in and fills your mouth with her luscious breasts. As you suck on her nipples, her warm pee gushes down over your now swollen cock and balls. The more you enjoy her breasts the more her pee gushes over you until she's drained every drop.

2> Your woman lays on her belly, her ass at the edge of the bed. Your kneeling on the floor enjoying her ass and pussy until the urge to pee overcomes you. You stand up and aim your cock at her ass as she spreads it wide and you pee on her ass and watch it trickle down over her swollen pussy lips. She's enjoying the feeling of your hot wet pee, that she pushes her ass up begging for more of your pee to be sprayed on her.

3> You & your lover are making out in the kitchen, enjoying food play on the kitchen counter. Her naked body sliding up & down yours, as she smears all the food all over your body, with her luscious breasts. The urge to pee over comes her. So she stands above you, as your lay on the counter. Your looking up at her womanly naked body, swollen pussy lip, bodacious ass & all and you see her pee trickle down from between her sweet petals, as it sprays anywhere & everywhere on your body, your cock begins to swell up at the feel & sight of her. As if her pussy were a playful water gun. She releases all the pee she had in her and then lowers her wet pussy onto your mouth as tells you to kiss it and clean her up. You do as your told.

4> Your lovers giving you a massage, and as you lay on the bed, on your back. Your lover leans in to massage your manly chest. Her breasts rub against your chest, as her pussy inches closer to your mouth while her hands slide down to your cock where she teasingly massages your groin area before lowering her pussy fully over your mouth. And as she starts to stroke your cock with her soft oiled hands, she starts to pee in your mouth, making you drink every last drop of her golden nectar. The more she pees in your mouth the more swollen your cock gets and as her pee starts to lessen, your urge to explode starts to happen and she knows it. As she gushes one last time in your mouth. She lowers her mouth over your cock and drinks your sweet juice.

5> Your watching sports on TV with your lover, from time to time you both start caressing each other. In between, making out and watching sports, you both enjoy a few beers. The panties have come off you, his shorts have been unzipped. Your pussy & cock free for pleasing. Your woman sits on your lap, you start kissing each other. You sucking on her breasts she leans in and teases your nipples. Then the urge to pee, overcomes your both. And right in the moment of making out, she starts peeing all over your cock & shorts and you start peeing all over her pussy & belly as it sprays upward. Once you've both released the fountains of pee. She kneels on the floor in between your legs and takes your pee covered cock in her mouth and enjoys it until you release your sweet load into her mouth.

Notice I didn't mention peeing in the shower together. As to me, it's not erotic as the shower water is impeding on the whole experience and your not truly feeling the warmth of gushing pee from your partner.
  • hrlee
  • 06-20-2011, 02:30 PM
I have to party with you Wicked...I chose #1.
OMFG....I have have to meet you next time I am in S.A. No ifs ands or butts about it!! (pun intended)
i'll take 3 & 4
awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
{thanks for the ideas}

I like to give a guy an erotic & sensual bubble bath...then slowly stand over him releasing my juices..then we stand up together and take an erotic and sensual shower
now i've got serious wood
Your Mistress has been pounding you with her favorite strapon. She's particularly energetic today, and has had you in several positions. Finally, you're flat on your stomach and she's laying on you giving it to you surfboard style. You're whimpering, "Please Mistress. I've been good. I've taken it all. Please, may I have some relief?"

She pulls out and stands up. She pushes you over onto your back with her bare foot. You're looking up at her beautiful body. She is nude, except for the strapon, and covered with a slight sheen of perspiration, worked up by the ass pounding she's been giving you.

Removing the strapon, she stands with one foot between your legs and one on your chest. "You have until I'm finished to releave yourself," she says. She then pees over your cock and abdomen, as you masturbate, thanking her the entire time.
Is she Or you *peeing*?

Your Mistress has been pounding you with her favorite strapon. She's particularly energetic today, and has had you in several positions. Finally, your flat on your stomach and she's laying on you giving it to you surfboard style. You're whimpering, "Please Mistress. I've been good. I've taken it all. Please, may I have some relief?"

She pulls out and stands up. She pushes you over onto your back with her bare foot. Your looking up at her beautiful body. She is nude, except for the strapon, and covered with a slight sheen of perspiration, worked upby the ass pounding she's been giving you.

Removing the strapon, she stands with one foot between your legs and one on your chest. "You have until I'm finished to releave yourself," she says. She then prees over your cock and abdomen, as you masturbate, thanking her the entire time. Originally Posted by SingleMaltScotch
[QUOTE=Wicked Milf;1400294]There are many who enjoy *golden showers* and as such there's various ways of making it pleasurable & erotic.

3> You & your lover are making out in the kitchen, enjoying food play on the kitchen counter. Her naked body sliding up & down yours, as she smears all the food all over your body, with her luscious breasts. The urge to pee over comes her. So she stands above you, as your lay on the counter. Your looking up at her womanly naked body, swollen pussy lip, bodacious ass & all and you see her pee trickle down from between her sweet petals, as it sprays anywhere & everywhere on your body, your cock begins to swell up at the feel & sight of her. As if her pussy were a playful water gun. She releases all the pee she had in her and then lowers her wet pussy onto your mouth as tells you to kiss it and clean her up. You do as your told.

4> Your lovers giving you a massage, and as you lay on the bed, on your back. Your lover leans in to massage your manly chest. Her breasts rub against your chest, as her pussy inches closer to your mouth while her hands slide down to your cock where she teasingly massages your groin area before lowering her pussy fully over your mouth. And as she starts to stroke your cock with her soft oiled hands, she starts to pee in your mouth, making you drink every last drop of her golden nectar. The more she pees in your mouth the more swollen your cock gets and as her pee starts to lessen, your urge to explode starts to happen and she knows it. As she gushes one last time in your mouth. She lowers her mouth over your cock and drinks your sweet juice.

.....Next time I am in SA.....
awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
{thanks for the ideas}

I like to give a guy an erotic & sensual bubble bath...then slowly stand over him releasing my juices..then we stand up together and take an erotic and sensual shower Originally Posted by DallasRain

WooHoo Dallas...thats sounds hot!
.....Next time I am in SA..... Originally Posted by The Big Kahuna
She does have a way with words, huh?
note to self...

"bring your A game, if you ever meet up with Wicked Milf"
Can I have 1-5???
I like one and two
  • faz
  • 07-04-2011, 06:22 PM
I like one and two Originally Posted by jhende3
agreed