Tight pussy

Ladies and Gents , could someone do a little myth busters here? Forgive the crassness, but are women just born with either tight pussy's with not alot of Mick Jagger action? Does alot of sex give those lips that flappin in the breeze look? Are there women that can have sex 5-10 times a day and their puss just tightens up afterward? What the hell is the truth?
It's all genetics.
It has to be genetic cause mine stay wet and tight.
<<<stays clean and tight always
Sometimes a loose pussy is really just a tiny dick making excuses.
....pussy's with not alot of Mick Jagger action?
those lips that flappin in the breeze.... Originally Posted by nicholas linnear
Lmao
Sidebar; do you really think an active working girl is EVER going to be like "You know Nick, at one time it was tight as a roll of quarters but after number x it all went Joan Rivers on me"?
Are you talking about the labia? Or vagina? Labia (pussy lips) can be loose from genetics but also can get loose by pulling or tughing at them. Sort of like you see some people with stretched out earlobes. If you are talking about the vagina (pussy) tightness is also gentic. However women can exercise kegels and make their pussy feel tight (could even break a finger with them. Think of a woman having a child how far it stretches yet comes back to the same level of tightness.
Sometimes a loose pussy is really just a tiny dick making excuses. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
HA! very well done.

OP.... the vag is designed to expand and contract due to its purpose of passing a big ass head through it. Over time and with many children, sure there is some wear and tear on the tunnel but a woman's health, natural genetic muscle tone and strength will play a into that. More often its age and just their overall muscle tone however....

Ever hear of Kegel exercises? Women do that to help their bladder and pelvic muscles not the vag.... the results can improve the "grip" though.....

Read this... it may give you some more information.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/...nd-loose-women
lol not sure how to "respond" to this post..except to say "I have a hot lil tight pussy!"
tighter than a knot on a twat of a virgin ...
Well I certainly have a short list of tight pussy I need to see ! Keep it coming ladies.....I am personally a fan of small labiaz just feels better on my tongue
Thanks for the info folks and happy 4th everyone!
Well I certainly have a short list of tight pussy I need to see ! Keep it coming ladies.....I am personally a fan of small labiaz just feels better on my tongue
Thanks for the info folks and happy 4th everyone! Originally Posted by nicholas linnear
well sorry babe...I have a tight kitty...but large labia! lol
A tight pussy? Reminds me of an old joke!

A man walks into a bar with an ostrich and a cat and sits at the bar. The bartender walks over to them and says, "What can I get for you?"

The man says "I'll have a beer", the ostrich says, "I'll have a beer", and the cat says, "I'll have half a beer and I'm not buying." So the bartender says, "OK, that will be $3.87."

The man reaches into his pocket and brings out the exact change and pays him. About an hour later the bartender goes back over to them and says, "What'll you guys have?"

The man says, "I'll have a beer", the ostrich says, "I'll have a beer", and the cat says "I'll have half a beer and I'm not buying." The bartender gets them their beer and says "That'll be $3.87."

The man reaches into his pocket and brings out the exact change and pays him. A couple of days later they come back into the bar and the bartender walks over and asks "What do you guys want today?"

The man says, "I'll have a scotch", the ostrich says, "I'll have a bourbon", and the cat says, "I'll have half a beer and I'm not buying." So the bartender says "OK, that will be $7.53." The man reaches into his pocket and brings out the exact change and pays him.

The bartender's curiosity got the best of him and he asks, "Why is it that every time I tell you the amount you owe you always have the exact change in you pocket?"

The man said, "I found a bottle with a genie in it and she granted me 3 wishes. My first wish was that I always have the exact change in my pocket for anything I buy."

The bartender says, "That's a great wish...better than asking for a million dollars. A million dollars will run out but that never will. What were your other 2 wishes?"

The man says, "That's where I screwed up. I asked for a chick with long legs and a tight pussy."
And how does one get a woman to agree to alum??

Go, "Hey, baby. You weren't really that tight last time, so would it be cool if I slipped a bit of this in?"

I'd think that dick size would matter only in extreme cases, i.e. the ends of the girth spectrums.