Please chime in and educate me Im in Atlanta and have a question about Houston

I am a provider http://www.seductivestorm.com is me so you know who I am

I watch the show 8 minutes which I AM REALLY a strong advocate against...I think its further exploitation of the very people hes proclaiming to save

But this thing they show with the pimps and managers calling and texting and interupting dates only 4-8 minutes in .. I have to ask.. is this truly the norm in Houston. Because if so how do clients feel safe in that setting and how do the ladies accomplish clients satisfaction.

I mean no harm. I am just trying to understand how much of what that show visualizes is actually fact.

Thanks for your time,

Storm

You don't believe anything you see on TV is real...do you?
Most Houston fucktards nut in less than 4 minutes.

8 is for the few msog guys.

They all arrive "freshly showered" so no lost time there.

Most Houston hooktards do check their phones at 4 and 8 minutes. Many have pimps as shown in this pic.

They are specifically targeting BP hoes that appear to be pimped. We on this board avoid these types. The only time I ever saw a chic that I suspected to be pimped was with an N girl. However my session with her was a good one, I got the full (uninterrupted) hour and the driver never never interfered.....I am sure Atlanta has their share of pimped whores also
You are not a new member and this forum is not for the purposes of general discussions. Moving this to coed.

Also, I've never seen the show but I'm willing to bet it is 99% over dramatized bullishit...
They are specifically targeting BP hoes that appear to be pimped. We on this board avoid these types.... I am sure Atlanta has their share of pimped whores also Originally Posted by bigbadbill969
There's that ^^^
Also, I've never seen the show but I'm willing to bet it is 99% over dramatized bullishit... Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
And this ^^^
Things aren't that much different between Atlanta and here, yer just jealous ya'll ain't on TV. You'll get over it, have a beer on me
I am usually napping after two minutes. I know I would be pissed if someone called after I am in REM sleep.
I saw the show an very little fact. The 8 minutes refer to the time they have to get the girls attention before her pimp starts noodling her phone. I have never had that situation although never been with a BP hoe.
I am a provider http://www.seductivestorm.com is me so you know who I am

I watch the show 8 minutes which I AM REALLY a strong advocate against...I think its further exploitation of the very people hes proclaiming to save

But this thing they show with the pimps and managers calling and texting and interupting dates only 4-8 minutes in .. I have to ask.. is this truly the norm in Houston. Because if so how do clients feel safe in that setting and how do the ladies accomplish clients satisfaction.

I mean no harm. I am just trying to understand how much of what that show visualizes is actually fact.

Thanks for your time,

Storm

Originally Posted by seductivestorm
Stay.