GIVE AND RECEIVE

What would you ladies think of a client that wants to give more than receive, making you feel like the client? Massaging, touching, kissing all over, FIV, DATY, etc... Would you be ok with that or would it make you uncomfortable?
Bro, I don't think they would mind as long as you're the real client. It's your time express your desires, get to work, have fun.

Just don't be telling them to cum quickly your jaw is starting to go numb. lol
You can offer to wax your behind and let them use you for a surfboard as long as ya don't use it as a basis to negotiate their rates. Then coniption fit gets on the menu.
I love those types of sessions and they REALLY turn me on!!
I don't think you are as unusual as you may think. I think a significant number of hobbyist enjoy the giving as much as the receiving. We may not be be the majority, more like 10% but imagine how refreshing that is for the provider. Personally, I think they like us better.
I don't think you are as unusual as you may think. I think a significant number of hobbyist enjoy the giving as much as the receiving. We may not be be the majority, more like 10% but imagine how refreshing that is for the provider. Personally, I think they like us better. Originally Posted by mmcqtx
Right on!
To the OP: DARLIN'! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN??!!

Question #2...When are you coming to visit??!!
It is called the Body Worship Experience. And there is a certain young lady or two who I choose when that is exactly what I want to do.
Where do I sign up?!

PS
I prefer lotion over oil, and please pay plenty of attention to my lower back, derriere, and feet. Light kisses down my neck and spine earns bonus points. Rowr.
Since you can actually spell the word "Receive" correctly, you can do what ever you would like to do to me

Seriously, I would assume that most of the ladies here would love that type of attention. It is like the cherry on top of the sundae!
Where do I sign up?!

PS
I prefer lotion over oil, and please pay plenty of attention to my lower back, derriere, and feet. Light kisses down my neck and spine earns bonus points. Rowr. Originally Posted by Carrie Hillcrest
What do we get to use the bonus points for?
As a natural giver, it took me a long time to actually feel comfortable being a taker!

I had this sweet gentleman schedule a date with me! In all of our conversations beforehand, he expressed how much he wanted to give me a massage! At first, the simple idea of any gentleman in the hobby wanting to give me pleasure was unsettling....remember, they're the customer and us ladies, provide a service! But, when the day arrived for my date with this wonderful gentleman, I had prepared myself to give this massage a chance! OMG, it was one of the best experiences of my life! It did teach me that just because this is the hobby, men really do care about being givers!
i loove it!!
the very first time i experienced it....i had to keep reminding myself...
its okay to "not" jump his bones.
a super sweet, gentleman,..that wants to rub you all over...
and make it all about you, was pure bliss
it was quite the challenge to not give in to him when "i" wanted.
which made it the experience even hotter.
i was dripping by then!!!
I enjoy sessions where I can give before I receive. I find the receiving becomes much more pleasurable when the lady has been properly taken care of.
It is called the Body Worship Experience. And there is a certain young lady or two who I choose when that is exactly what I want to do. Originally Posted by cpi3000
You keep dressing in that sexy white Terry Cloth robe with your highlighted blonde hair all mussed up and I may have to come please you, sweetheart!

There was a good-looking 'special kitty' that retired who used to have that same 'look' - XnuMod - ring a bell?